News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

I come back from boy scout camp, shoot you with my new skills using a .22 rifle, and you fall off  of the throne, dead. Throne get.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

I come back from boy scout camp, shoot you with new paintball skills (i got better at taking hits), use the paddle from white water rafting to knock you off the throne, and seize it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

After Jub has controlled the throne now for 6 days(congrats), he'll leave to home. Throne get.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 28, 2012, 07:18:41 AMAfter Jub has controlled the throne now for 6 days(congrats), he'll leave to home. Throne get.

I lure you away with a sales pitch, sneaking in and taking the throne.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

But I wasn't happy so you gave me my money and throne back.

Spyro

I buy you a copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn so you go home and play it. I sit on the throne

FSM-Reapr

Already 100% that game. That negates your post, and I still got the throne.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 28, 2012, 04:12:46 PMAlready 100% that game. That negates your post, and I still got the throne.

When you get back, the throne is GONE! :o
I have it! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Actually, I didn't go anywhere. *NEGATE*

Dudeman

You wake up. IT WAS ALL A DREAM. I have the throne in reality.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on July 29, 2012, 11:29:13 AMYou wake up. IT WAS ALL A DREAM. I have the throne in reality.

...but not for long. :P
I burst in with a horde of Behemoths and take the throne.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

My best bud Zeus thunderbolts all your behemoths and grants me the sole rights to sit upon the throne. Throne taken.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

But then the Catholic Church comes and takes over all Roman/Greek religion. Zeus ceases to exist, and you are declared a heretic. I sit on the throne while you are burned at the stake.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Zunawe on July 29, 2012, 01:17:01 PMBut then the Catholic Church comes and takes over all Roman/Greek religion. Zeus ceases to exist, and you are declared a heretic. I sit on the throne while you are burned at the stake.

O.O

I take out a bag of popcorn and watch the festivities.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on July 29, 2012, 01:17:01 PMBut then the Catholic Church comes and takes over all Roman/Greek religion. Zeus ceases to exist, and you are declared a heretic. I sit on the throne while you are burned at the stake.

I march in with an army of holy Crusaders upon the order of the Catholic Church. I smite thee and take the throne.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber