News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 02, 2012, 03:52:58 PMHe likes our music so much that he decides to bring us back to life. We gang up on BDS and kill him. We make a duplicate throne and both sit.

Fool! :P You can't kill a Necromancer... well, not permanentely... :P
I fuse the two thrones (and you) together, giving me the advantage I need to take the throne back (two heads with different brains in the same body tend to argue :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

After waiting so many days, you got hungry and left. I sit.

Dudeman

I pull out a flamethrower and burn you to a crisp. After brushing the ashes off of it, I sit on the throne.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 14, 2012, 12:31:54 PMI pull out a flamethrower and burn you to a crisp. After brushing the ashes off of it, I sit on the throne.

I come back from my lunch break and ((please stand by))...
I take the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

The creativeness police decide that simply saying you take the throne was not worthy of getting you the throne. You are arrested and thrown into a dimension in which everything is gray and square and there is no creativity. I sneak up and take the throne while the police are dragging you away kicking and screaming.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

My friend's co-worker's cousin's niece comes kidnap you so I can sit on the throne. I sit.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Spyro on August 14, 2012, 02:58:12 PMMy friend's co-worker's cousin's niece comes kidnap you so I can sit on the throne. I sit.

By negative associate with the friend's co-worker's cousin's niece (who is involved in a gang), you are arrested and sent to jail.
I get out of the "void" on good behavior and happen along the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

The Borg assimilate you. Resistance is futile.
I take the throne.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

The Cybermen, who actually created the term "You will be assimiliated", upgrade you. You help upgrade the throne into a cyberthrone. I escape.
I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: shadowkirby on August 15, 2012, 02:07:12 PMThe Cybermen, who actually created the term "You will be assimiliated", upgrade you. You help upgrade the throne into a cyberthrone. I escape.

I assimilate the Borg. No questions asked, no answers given. :P
I then bombard the throne room with tools and my newfound knowledge, blasting everything but the throne to bits. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

I get out of jail for good behavior and come get revenge at DragonSlayer by taking back the throne. I get the throne!

FSM-Reapr

Let's have a game!

Winner gets the throne.

YOU LOSE.

Spyro

But we played a rematch for it, and I WON

I get throne.

Zunawe

It's discovered that life is just a giant game of Sorry! I draw a bunch of Sorry! cards and bumb everybody back to start (birth). Because you are so young, I easily overpower you and claim the throne. (I also have sound-cancelling earbuds so you're crying doesn't do anything.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

You are 16, I am 18. Nuff said.
*POW*
Throne get.