News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Dusk's Compositions and Arrangements

Started by Dusk, May 30, 2012, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusk

Quote from: Dusk on September 01, 2012, 01:33:29 AMI'll make an mp3 too, but it will take a while, because its very hard to play.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 01, 2012, 01:50:16 AMI'm pretty good playing guitar, just give the PDF and I'll try to make an MP3. :)
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

Jompa

Looks impressive as always, Dusk! I'm sure the mp3(s)'ll be sweet!
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Ok, I'm missing one guitarist and I can't find the third one anywhere... :( Apparently people don't wanna play something this good. ;)

But sorry. :(

Dusk

*drum roll* And here is the mp3 :D: "Cycling"

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 06, 2012, 07:00:09 AMOk, I'm missing one guitarist and I can't find the third one anywhere... :( Apparently people don't wanna play something this good. ;)

But sorry. :(
No problem.
I played all three parts and put all parts together :D with the disadvantage, that my computer is too slowly and record lagged :(. So I had to move all parts to their right place. >:(
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

FSM-Reapr

It sounds good :) , but it would sound better if you'd have better strings in your guitar. Anyways, you did splendid job!
Quote from: Dusk on September 08, 2012, 06:38:36 AMI played all three parts and put all parts together
*hits himself for being an idiot* :P

Dusk

The strings are good, but I have to change them ;D. They are one or two years on this guitar and are very "knackered played" (don't know, how to translate this word. I think you know what I mean. ;))
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

FSM-Reapr

I do. I usually change my strings in 3 months. :P I'm kinda perfectionist when it comes to music. XD

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Dusk, is it possible to get Zip files from all of these?

Dusk

It is possible. ;)
But can you explain me, why do all people want zip files lately, please? ???
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

FSM-Reapr

I personally find it MUCH more easier to download the Zip rather then go search this forum for PDF and MIDI. I like keeping things organized, rather than search each individual pieces.

Zunawe

I kept all my files in the same place next to the song title so that if people want the MIDI, they don't have to download the PDF and MUS too. Just put all the files you have in the same line or section if you don't like ZIPs. Also, if you use a ZIP you have to open a PDF reader to read the PDF, but Dropbox automatically opens PDFs in a window if there's a direct link.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things