News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

E3 2012 Topic

Started by blueflower999, June 02, 2012, 01:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How was E3 this year?

I loved it!
0 (0%)
It was pretty good. There were a few games that caught my eye.
10 (47.6%)
Meh. They could've done better.
10 (47.6%)
Not good at all. I'm not buying a Wii U.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

blueflower999

I noticed that nobody has made this yet, so I thought I would. E3 2012 is only 3 or 4 days away. What games do you guys want to see there? I sure hope that Nintendo will be able to make the Wii U look appealing with neat games for it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

I found way too much entertainment in that Kefka.

It's also funny cause that's probably the most interesting thing that will come out of this E3- fan-made hype. Unless they can pull off an awesome SSB4 by some odd chance?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 02, 2012, 02:24:30 PMPikmin 3
That, and Animal Crossing 3D, Smash Bros 4, Super Mario Brothers Wii U, Luigi's Mansion 2, any anything else they might show or anything else I forgot.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Smash Bros and Luigi's Mansion are the only things I'm looking for right now. The Wii U just seems. . . desperate. They realized that people like controllers more, but didn't want to give up the motion control-like ideas. I might have to get it just to play the new games though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

This needs to be stickied like last year's.

KefkaticFanatic

Stickied in a barely active forum?

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

kefka's first post = pure epicness

on-topic:
idk, I want surprises. I'm already expecting Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion and the other ones that was announced already to have more news.
Smash Bros just started development, so I don't really expect anything from that. Maybe some info on how the 3DS to Wii U will work perhaps

New games?
Earthbound, Spyro The Dragon 4 (a continuing on the PS1 classics, which is as good as the classics too), Sonic Heroes 2 (heck, I can dream, can't I?)
Actually I really have no idea about this year. I would want a new Lufia now since I've gotten into that franchise now, but I doubt it.
High odds on all of those games :/

Nebbles

Earthbound? I wish... but I doubt we're ever gonna get it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

I don't care about anything. I just want Pikmin 3, I've been waiting patiently for 8 years now, so I'd just like to see something from that game, even if it's just conceptual work.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

Pro Controller, thank God.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

It's funny because normally I would say something about Diablo III at E3 and cry on the inside, but now Diablo III has been released and since I can't run it I still cry on the inside.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

I wonder if Super Mario Bros on the Wii U will be fun. It looks cool enough, but to be honest, I'm not sure how it will work with the new tablet controller.
Bulbear! Blueflower999