News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Soooooo I started playing a couple of weeks ago. The game is fun and frustrating at the same time. When I play with my bf and his friends the games are actually pretty fun and intense because they're all level 30, but when I play on my own, I get to play against people of my lvl (I'm level 13 now) and holy crap everyone's bad... why the hell did I end up carrying my team when I was Support Nunu? Meh... but yeah, as my bf said, the game really starts being fun when you're level 30. I guess the only problem is getting there before ragequitting because of the other players.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Wolf

I just made an account!
It's ninsheetwolf
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

FireArrow

Quote from: wolf on April 05, 2013, 06:18:35 AMI just made an account!
It's ninsheetwolf

Haha, that made me laugh. It's actually a pretty good idea though, wish I thought of it...
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Wolf

Since someone already did wolf I just did ninsheetwolf!

mikey

Sorry for a bump but winter and FireArrow do you mind if I sent a friend request?
unmotivated

Winter

Yeah go ahead!

Also if winterkid09 is ever taken again, *I'll probably use ninsheetwinter.... XD

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 03, 2013, 05:52:52 AMSorry for a bump but winter and FireArrow do you mind if I sent a friend request?

Go right ahead.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Wolf

Quote from: Winter on December 03, 2013, 04:29:45 PMYeah go ahead!

Also if winterkid09 is ever taken again, *I'll probably use ninsheetwinter.... XD
Wow. I can't believe that everyones doing ninsheet______ thing. Oh and by the way mind if I do a friend request?

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

mikey

Vel'Koz will be OP but nobody will play him, causing Riot to overbuff him.
He'll be used in one tournament and everyone will cry how OP he is.  Riot will do nothing.
Mid lane will always include either Vel'Koz or Yasuo.

Calling it now.
unmotivated

Wolf

Nah.... Those Koreans will probably play Vel'koz and then say that he's TOOOOOOO OP. So FUCKING Riot will nerf him.
And that's one reason why I hate Koreans. There ASSHOLES!!!!

braix

Quote from: wolf on February 25, 2014, 03:36:23 AMNah.... Those Koreans will probably play Vel'koz and then say that he's TOOOOOOO OP. So FUCKING Riot will nerf him.
And that's one reason why I hate Koreans. There ASSHOLES!!!!
So apparently I, being Korean, am one of those "ASSHOLES"? -_-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Racism is strong within this topic

braix

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 26, 2014, 09:28:57 AMRacism is strong within this topic
I can kinda see that. I'd start a rant about asians and racism, but that'd be straying from the topic lol.
Well I only just recently started playing LoL and not by any means good(I'm only level 13 haha), but whatever it's fun. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.