News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

I'm considering starting playing league this summer. Since I loved DOTA and all DOTA-like mods for WC3, I'd probably enjoy it, right?

mikey

Should be a lot easier than dota for you :P
at least that's what I've heard.
unmotivated

Wolf

Oh....... Any of you have unchained alistar? You can get it when you subscribe to their youtube channel. And I had to do it.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Quote from: wolf on April 05, 2014, 05:12:46 AMOh....... Any of you have unchained alistar? You can get it when you subscribe to their youtube channel. And I had to do it.
I don't, I just don't like close ranged champions. :P
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Then how do you play top lane champs? Do you play teemo, vlad, or kenn?

braix

Quote from: wolf on April 05, 2014, 08:37:46 AMThen how do you play top lane champs? Do you play teemo, vlad, or kenn?
I play Teemo and I just got Kennen.

Wolf

mikey

Have fun with kennen :P
You run into the enemy team, ult, then Zhonya's.
unmotivated

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 01, 2014, 08:44:25 AMAnd people told me I got to lv 30 slowly :P

Haha well I almost never play. I only play when my brother-in-law asks me to play with him, or when my bf wants to level up his smurf accounts. And it doesn't happen often. =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Wolf

braix

mikey

Hey Roz what's your in game name?
I thought  maybe we could have all the ninsheetmusic people play some premade stuff or something.
unmotivated

Wolf

How bout we play together some day? Although my computer somehow seems to be glitchong up whenever I download LOL but if it's fixed, then let's play. And if you guys can, then lets match our summoner names. How about ninsheet___? Well tell me your thoughts.

braix

Sure, I could do that. But "ninsheetzoroark1264" doesn't sound all too great. As for playing together though, I'm all for that.