News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

only 3 more wins to get to level 30
hYPE
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Now that our MVP is level 30, we can make a NSM ranked team.

I'll be taking name suggestions now
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

How about...
Ninsheetmusic, with a tag of NSM?
unmotivated

braix

yay, i'll stay Bronze V forever

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 06, 2014, 09:48:19 AMyay, i'll stay Bronze V forever
NO
YOU WILL IMPROVE
THEN YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR NAME TO RANDOM KOREAN CHARACTERS
AND PLAY SHACO
AND PEOPLE WILL FEAR YOU FOREVER
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 06, 2014, 10:23:51 AMRANDOM KOREAN CHARACTERS
I can just put my actual name in rather than random characters xD

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 06, 2014, 01:16:35 PMI can just put my actual name in rather than random characters xD
That works too
but first you have to be a gold shaco
unmotivated

braix

ok im gonna save ip and buy him then

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: wolf on October 06, 2014, 09:52:30 PMHe??? He??? Cait he???
last time I checked, Azir was a he, yes.
unmotivated

Yugi

mikey

unmotivated

braix

xD
So far I played two provision matches, lost them both. Heh I think Imma be placed in Bronze V