News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

they WILL ban you for that.
unmotivated

braix

ok fine
anyone care to duo and carry my games?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

That's perfectly ok and you can't get banned for it :)
unmotivated

Yugi

Yo. I wanna play league of legends.

Are Graves/Draven beginner focused characters?

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: Xaoz on March 02, 2015, 10:17:34 PM100% Yes.

300% No.
too accurate
by the way yugi Oceania servers have a reputation for being trash so if you don't want to be made fun of use the japan or china server or something
unmotivated

Jub3r7

How do you justify 1 hour per game when that 1 game will barely make you better in regards to gaining experience and player skill level?

I wanted to get into LOL because I had a ton of friends who played it, but time is my biggest constraint.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 03, 2015, 05:39:01 AMHow do you justify 1 hour per game when that 1 game will barely make you better in regards to gaining experience and player skill level?

I wanted to get into LOL because I had a ton of friends who played it, but time is my biggest constraint.
more like 30-40 minutes
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 03, 2015, 04:55:19 AMtoo accurate
by the way yugi Oceania servers have a reputation for being trash so if you don't want to be made fun of use the japan or china server or something
why are u talking about Oceania? Was yugi gonna use Oceanian server or somethin?

mikey

he's from australia so I can only assume so
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 03, 2015, 06:15:31 AMmore like 30-40 minutes
i guess the last few games i played i remember lasting longer than usual (50 something minutes,) one of which the winner had apparently done my mom several times
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 03, 2015, 07:05:15 PMi guess the last few games i played i remember lasting longer than usual (50 something minutes,) one of which the winner had apparently done my mom several times
1) what level are you
2) are you utilizing bot matches
3) are you utilizing playing with friends
unmotivated

Wolf