Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

My name is Venser1798 but I don't play often and I hate lee sin
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: braixen1264 on July 25, 2015, 07:26:38 PMYou mean you miss the days when you weren't playing against that

We had permanent oracles back then, honestly teemo was never overpowered, people just refused to use vision control because "muh damage" and "that's what support do."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on July 26, 2015, 04:21:30 PMWe had permanent oracles back then, honestly teemo was never overpowered, people just refused to use vision control because "muh damage" and "that's what support do."
yeah there was a minor backlash when oracle's got removed because teemo started giving everyone nightmares
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 26, 2015, 05:00:47 PMyeah there was a minor backlash when oracle's got removed because teemo started giving everyone nightmares
Not ONLY satan though, Eve also became a monster after pie patch.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

unmotivated

braix

I remember when Darkk Mane was at 2k subs
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

deku_link

I just have to point out that I've been playing a lot of Poppy since her rework, and SHE'S SO ADORABLE. and yet such a badass at the same time
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

mikey

I hate new poppy
her laning is super oppressive but now her late game is useless
unmotivated

braix

I'm having a lot of fun with Yasuo lately. I really like the triforce pd build
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

deku_link

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 28, 2015, 03:40:56 PMI hate new poppy
her laning is super oppressive but now her late game is useless
Better than getting pwned by her ult.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

Nana1Popo2

Poppy's ult is the oddest thing now. You launch people SO freaking far!

Otherwise, I've been playing a lot of Miss Fortune. And fortunately for me, I've been winning a lot of games. I like her! And puns.

Add me as AFFLECK16, if any of you want to. :)
I typically play pretty late every night.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

mikey

Will add when I get home
do you guys realize what this means
between me FA Zorro deku_link and nanapopo we have a team
a scrubby team most likely but a team nonetheless
unmotivated

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 04, 2016, 11:24:41 AMbetween me FA Zorro deku_link and nanapopo we have a team
a scrubby team most likely but a team nonetheless

I'm down for team-making!
We should make a ranked group for NSM members when the new season starts! :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

braix

mikey

unmotivated