News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Favorite Gen V Pokemon

Started by SlowPokemon, October 01, 2012, 06:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

As promised, here goes!

My interpretation of Garbodor.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 09, 2012, 10:57:06 AMCofagrigus is pretty good (I have one on my team); even at level 35, it was able to handle Shauntal (not that easily, though :P).
Why on earth would you go up against the Elite Four with a level 35 Pokemon? Even by HGSS standards that's crazy!

SlowPokemon

That drawing is excellent and very original.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 15, 2012, 06:37:30 AMWhy on earth would you go up against the Elite Four with a level 35 Pokemon? Even by HGSS standards that's crazy!
Speaking of HG/SS, I beat that game in like two days... :P Maybe not even six hours non-stop total. :P

Back to the point: The highest level Pokemon the Elite Four have on the first run through in Black and White is level 50. That was a little less than the level of my starter at the time; most of my other team was around levels 15-35 (revive and heal fodder, essentially :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber