News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Pokemon Conquest

Started by Ragster, June 15, 2012, 06:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Bought it yesterday. I didn't have a lot of time to play but so far it looks fun. I don't think I'll regret buying that game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

I acquired it today. It's pretty awesome.

Dude

Why hasn't anyone scolded me yet? :-\

ARR.

fingerz

Why would someone scold you? If people say it's a good enough game, I'll get it. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dude on June 22, 2012, 07:41:54 PMWhy hasn't anyone scolded me yet? :-\

ARR.

How dare you buy an awesome game?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 22, 2012, 07:45:45 PMHow dare you buy an awesome game?
I never said I bought it.

I acquired it. Hint hint wink wink.

fingerz

Oh you. :P

I used to do that, but I don't get the same satisfaction of beating a game I don't physically own.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dude on June 22, 2012, 08:39:38 PMI never said I bought it.

I acquired it. Hint hint wink wink.
Ok then. If that's what you want to do.

Shadoninja

http://wikigameguides.com/Blogs/Josh-Kowbel/Pok%C3%A9mon-Conquest-Review
I agree with this review.

I'd like to see my kingdoms occasionally being invaded by nearby kingdoms. I was constantly fortifying kingdoms to defend myself against possible attacks only to find out that there are no random invasions.

Also, not being able to invade a kingdom without the hero and his sidekick, not cool.

Shadoninja

The island of Ransei forms the shape of Arceus. Blind Mown.

Shadoninja

Last post if no one wants to discuss portable beast military subjugation

One of the things that really annoyed me about this game; There's too many generic copypaste warriors.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I lol'd at the cover: An epic depiction of Groudon, Mewtwo, Articuno, and Zekrom on the cover... And then a jigglypuff? X3
It must have some importance in the game, but I don't have it yet. I'm sort of afraid to get it, because of how different it is from all the other games in the series, and I don't have much dough to spare right now..

Shadoninja

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on August 17, 2012, 06:26:45 PMI lol'd at the cover: An epic depiction of Groudon, Mewtwo, Articuno, and Zekrom on the cover... And then a jigglypuff? X3
It must have some importance in the game, but I don't have it yet. I'm sort of afraid to get it, because of how different it is from all the other games in the series, and I don't have much dough to spare right now..

It does have importance in the game. Warlords and warriors link with pokemon which can be around 30% to a maximum of 100%. Each warlord and warrior have 1 or 2 pokemon species that they have a "perfect link" with.

Jigglypuff is so useless in this game.

It's probably not a game for everyone. If you like strategy games, chess, final fantasy tactics (advance), or fire emblem, you'll probably enjoy this game. You could find someone who has it and ask them if you can borrow it, find a rental place (if they still exist in your area), or get an emulator and rom to test it out.

UnknownKirbyMan

I am, or I was a Pokemon fanatic, and I got this last night.
About five hours into it. Considerably different than the main series, but an excellent spin-off.
Definitely worth the money.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'll watch some YouTube walkthrough vids of it, then, because I'd hate to miss out on a good Pokemon game. It could be like cilantro, you either love it or you hate it, but you never know until you try..