Insaneintherain's Arrangements (NEW: [PS1] Chrono Cross - "Scars of Time")

Started by insaneintherain, June 16, 2012, 04:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneintherain

Welcome to insaneintherain's page of arrangements!

Chrono Cross

"Scars of Time"
[ZIP] | [PDF] [MUS] [MID]

Took down previous arrangements for quality issues. Starting fresh!
Using Finale PrintMusic 30 day trial atm, planning to buy it soon.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

If you download NotePad, you can use .xml to import the file and make an MUS out of it; that's what I do.  Formatting is way off though.

insaneintherain

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 16, 2012, 07:51:57 PMIf you download NotePad, you can use .xml to import the file and make an MUS out of it; that's what I do.  Formatting is way off though.
Yeah, I know about that, but I don't do it because of the terrible formatting on the import =P
Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 16, 2012, 07:31:13 PMFantastic job! It's perfect for piano!
Thanks! Especially from a Pikmin fan such as yourself :)

insaneintherain

Just added "Bulblax Kingdom"! It has some interesting percussive effects :)

DonValentino

AHHHHHH! PIKMIN!!!!  ;D
Awesome arrangements! I really wanted something more from Pikmin.  :D

insaneintherain

Quote from: WarioMan98 on June 17, 2012, 12:29:47 AMAHHHHHH! PIKMIN!!!!  ;D
Awesome arrangements! I really wanted something more from Pikmin.  :D
Thanks! Pikmin, in one of my opinion, has one of the best soundtracks of any game :D

insaneintherain

Added a simplified version of "Night Comes" from Pikmin for Spyro.

Olimar12345

I don't like your Bulblax Kingdom, mostly cus I have one that I think is better. Click.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

insaneintherain

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 17, 2012, 08:02:06 PMI don't like your Bulblax Kingdom, mostly cus I have one that I think is better. Click.
Lol, I agree. I think yours is better. I should probably include the treasure theme in my later ones... xP I probably wouldn't have arranged it had I seen yours.

Olimar12345

insaneintherain

Just updated all the links with .xml, .mus files, and a readme. Also added Burnt Burrow.

insaneintherain

New piece: Frontier Cavern! This one includes the battle and treasure variations.

@Olimar, how did i do? xD

Olimar12345

Fantastic! I only stress that in the first section you have note collision: both hands are playing that "C", and sometimes with different articulation. :/

insaneintherain

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 23, 2012, 01:51:07 PMFantastic! I only stress that in the first section you have note collision: both hands are playing that "C", and sometimes with different articulation. :/
Thank you for the advice! I actually noticed that C when I sat down and played it. Something to improve on!