Spirit Tracks Overworld Theme

Started by pumpy_heart, June 24, 2012, 03:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

So where else is this melody in the Zelda Universe? Mind is blanking.
If this is original to the game, it's brilliant. But I don't think it is. The 25th Anniversary Medley used it and made it sound fantastic.

Bespinben

Yup, it's original to the game. I'd definitely love to see someone do this one (fingerz maybe? he arranges lots of Zelda stuff)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

The Deku Trombonist

Olimar arranged this, I believe. I think it's on the site.

Bespinben

Ah, found it. It's listed as "Realm Overworld". Do you think it might be helpful to guests to the site, Deku, if we added (Main Theme) in parentheses by songs of a game that are often referred to as such? For example, most people looking for the "Zelda main theme" probably wouldn't be familiar with the term "overworld" as understood in VGM terminology.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

pumpy_heart

Great piece to be original to the DS. Really makes me want to play it again.
And it does appear to be the main them to Spirit Tracks, so adding that could help.
Then again, if you don't know what the word "Overworld" means, then you probably wouldn't be able to locate 98% of the stuff on the site.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Bespinben on June 24, 2012, 04:45:53 PMAh, found it. It's listed as "Realm Overworld". Do you think it might be helpful to guests to the site, Deku, if we added (Main Theme) in parentheses by songs of a game that are often referred to as such? For example, most people looking for the "Zelda main theme" probably wouldn't be familiar with the term "overworld" as understood in VGM terminology.

I'll make some sort of decent reply when I'm on holidays. In other words, this afternoon! (realistically I probably won't be on a computer again till Wednesday).

Olimar12345

Did you ever hear my string quartet from spirit tracks?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

Olimar12345

It was for the last arrangement contest, in which we were to arrange a song in a waltz style. [Click]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

:O  I is very thoroughly impressed Olimar.