News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

New:

[3DS] - Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven
-Badump, Badump! [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New:

-Determination [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New:

-Title Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

This one was quite a challenge. Please enjoy.

[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's 2
-Lullaby Waltz (The Monastery Bells) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

This might as well be my last FNAF piano arrangement, mostly because there isn't a lot of music in FNAF :/

FireArrow

How is the most attractive arranger of NSM not garnering endless comments on his thread?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Finishing up my playthrough of Mother, so expect more from me.

[FC] - Mother
-Drugstore [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

(discussion about official names will have to wait, I'm already late for work >< )

DonValentino

I like to use this when there's the luck that the song I'm doing is actually in there. But anyway, there's no real one-stop soundtrack to look at, so Drugstore is also fine.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

DonValentino

Ah d:

EarthBound Beginnings. We don't call EarthBound "Mother 2" after all.

Olimar12345

Well technically I'm playing Mother 1+2, and I'm not sure if there are any differences in the ost. Also, it appears that this track is also often called "Humoresque of a Little Dog."

And the whole section is a mess tbh. Some say just one or the other, some say both.

Olimar12345

New:

[FC] - Mother
-Wisdom of the World (Queen Mary's Castle) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

DonValentino

Also in the last two measures with the last quarters. :J
Other than that, great work.