Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New:

[N64] - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
-Elegy of Emptiness [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

[NDS] - Pokémon HeartGold Version & Pokémon SoulSilver Version
-Safari Zone (GB Sounds) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

New:

[MUL] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Hinox Battle [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Sebastian

Hey. You think I could get a copy of your "Watch your 6" FNaF sheet? Mus file is works fine.

By the way, I like your creativity with the Hinox Battle sheet. When I first heard the song, I was like to myself, "Wow. It'll really take some effort with that sheet," but I think you did great!

Olimar12345

Here's another short one:

[MUL] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Daruk's Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Edit: oh also, I forgot to post this one months ago:
-Gerudo Town (Day) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Quote from: Sebastian on June 19, 2017, 05:53:05 AMHey. You think I could get a copy of your "Watch your 6" FNaF sheet? Mus file is works fine.

By the way, I like your creativity with the Hinox Battle sheet. When I first heard the song, I was like to myself, "Wow. It'll really take some effort with that sheet," but I think you did great!

Thanks for the complement! The links for Watch your 6 have been updated:

[PC] - Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
-Watch Your 6 [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 05, 2017, 10:51:41 AMI actually surprised myself when I chose this one because I actually didn't already do an arrangement of it. Go on, check the main site. You won't find it.

I was so startled that I actually went and arranged it:

[PC] - Cave Story
-Safety [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

I actually arranged this for a trombone quartet years ago, so I think I just forgot to make a piano version somewhere along the way.

Olimar12345

Time to finish up the Cave Story ost for good.

[PC] - Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari)
-Wind Fortress (Beta) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Next up will be the long overdue Scorching Back. If you have a request, that might influence the order of these.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

New:

-Scorching Back [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

New:

-Oppression [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345