Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Thanks! And, though it was only two arrangements, it felt like 10 =___=
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

These are awesome! Great work!
Just one thing in ASGORE.
Measure 48: clashing dynamic mark with an accent :P

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 30, 2015, 06:47:45 AMJust to let you know, Nyeh Heh Heh! and Bergentrückung have already been arranged...
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 06:55:54 AMChecked the undertale topic for once, and man are there a lot of claims. Not sure how many of those have actually been done, but it looks like you were the one to do that piece (or, I'm assuming you've done it, since it only says in progress). Still, that's no reason I can't arrange my own take on it.
If anyone asks, this is what I'm most concerned about:

If someone were to submit their version of an Undertale song, the other person might attempt to submit their version of the song as well. So now we have two versions of the same songs (probably around the same level of quality), with some people vying for one side, some people vying for the other, and a whole lot of bickering and in-fighting. Overall, it's unproductive and eventually leaves one person feeling bad since their version of the song didn't make it on site.

It's fine if you want to do your own arrangements, but just realize that some people will put up a fight to get their arrangement on site. Hopefully we're all smart enough to talk with the person ahead of time, and see if an agreement can be made first.

Olimar12345

Lol multiple arrangements of the same song isn't new, and we've always dealt with is on a case-by-case basis, with the better arrangement being hosted. (Though I thought don already addressed this...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Didn't get in a lot of detail, but yeah, pretty much that. If the quality difference is abysmal, the best one is chosen; if the quality is similar, the first one that was submitted.

Olimar12345

I did a replacement for the Eight Melodies arrangement that is on the site:

[NES] - EarthBound Beginnings
-Eight Melodies [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

But the big news is this one:

[NES] - EarthBound Beginnings
-The End [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Nebbles

Perfect, I plan to make an Eight Melodies themed level in Mario Maker, your replacement is perfect timing! Thanks so much!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

JesterMusician

Just now I made a version of ASGORE for myself, and after I finished it I compared it with yours (which is a great arrangement, by the way). The only thing I suggest is that you look over the RH of 21 - it should be C# the 2nd and 4th time.

Olimar12345

Thanks for the heads up, I'll go review that as soon as I can. I'm also excited to see how your arrangement went!

Olimar12345

Neat and interesting take on the piece! I very much so enjoined it! And it also sounds like you were correct about those two wrong notes, which is funny because when I was transcribing it, I remember questioning that note. One instance I heard the note the first time through and wrote it down, but the second time through something didn't sound right. To put this suspicion to rest, I listened to the third time and thought  "oh, well it looks like I was correct the first time!" xD

My arrangement has been updated and should be correct now! Thank you again for letting me know!

Brassman388

I really dug your Azu Manga Diaoh arrangments.

Olimar12345

Thanks, Brassman! Always nice to see someone else that digs that soundtrack (idk why it has such a bad reputation, it has such an entertaining ost lol)

Also hello! What are you up to these days?

Brassman388

Not much, just mostly schooling it. Got a little bit of freetime right now, might do some work I haven't touch in awhile.

Olimar12345