Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sebastian on June 10, 2016, 05:09:17 PMOne question. Does it matter what order the publisher and company go in under the copyright info? Waluigi and I have been doing a TON of these sheets and we've been doing: "Nintendo, Rare (c) 1999." Also, for the Banjo project we did a while back, this is the format we used (Nintendo, Rare etc.).

Makes since. I edited mine to match yours.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Zeila

Awesome! :3 It's one of the only things I remember from that game actually

Olimar12345

New:

[PC] - Undertale
-Battle Against a True Hero [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Like the fight, this arrangement be hard.

FireArrow

like a true hero he doesn't even need an aria player to have his arrangements sound good tho it can only get better from here
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Altissimo

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

jegilmer

Great job on "Final Boss Battle"! I always hated fighting that boss and loosing so many yellow pikmin.

In measures 16 and 17, to me, it sounds like the 1st chord in the left hand should be a dotted quarter note instead of 2 dotted eighth notes. But then I think the two dotted eighth chords afterwards are right.

I could be wrong though, but that's the way it sounded to me.

Olimar12345

Hey! Thanks for checking it out. I think it does two notes each time. They're definitely touching, though, with no break between them. Almost sounds like it just swells all four times, lol.

jegilmer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2016, 09:48:46 PMHey! Thanks for checking it out. I think it does two notes each time. They're definitely touching, though, with no break between them. Almost sounds like it just swells all four times, lol.

Okay, I wasn't sure but I figured I'd say something even if I was wrong. Good job though, I bet dealing with MIDI organ music is tough!