News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Is BotW Switch-exclusive now?

Also, the site recognizes switch games as [SWITCH], now. Good sheets, though, Olimar!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Oh I guess it should be multiple, since it is on the wiiu too. And yes, I know the site has the switch listed as [SWITCH]. Since that isn't official yet, I'll keep doing my thing though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

First I've ever seen masking used on NSM. Awesome!

(I need to learn how to do that...)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

It's soooooo handy (I've done it before on other sheets). It's suuuuper easy to do too, I posted about how to do it here once (in the spoiler):
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9166.msg365786#msg365786
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dekudude

None of your links seem to work (besides, mysteriously, Stables). Any chance you'll be fixing the broken links? I love your work!

Dudeman

Five and a half years without a post. Wow. Hi there, Dekudude.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dekudude on March 23, 2017, 11:15:30 AMNone of your links seem to work (besides, mysteriously, Stables). Any chance you'll be fixing the broken links? I love your work!

Sorry! Dropbox discontinued the public folder sharing method (which all of my sheets were using), so I just need to find the time to sit down and devise a plan to remodel this. I'll post an update here once I do that (Stables was temp. fixed at a request).

Also yo Dekudude how've you been? Last I remember, we were working on that Corneria sheet of yours (that was dope if I may say so lol). Do you hang out on skype?

Dekudude

Howdy. I don't remember why I logged in, but every once in a while I'll check in just to see the new arrangements. I also talked to JaMaHa not too long ago about redesigning the site for him (I created the current design years ago, and I hate it) but I've been slacking on that. Life's busy.

What led me to comment on this thread, though, was actually me talking to a friend about BotW's Lost Woods theme. We were debating the time signature, and then he pointed out that you had actually created an arrangement of the song, but we found it inaccessible.

As for your Dropbox issue, can you not make the folder containing all of your arrangements public? I admit I haven't used Dropbox, so I'm not sure if that would in turn make all of the files contained therein publicly accessible, but that's the best solution I can think of off the top of my head. If that won't work, you could always put your older sheets in a "legacy" ZIP archive, and then just share your newer creations. That would prevent you from having to go back and "share" everything.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dekudude on March 23, 2017, 04:00:17 PMAs for your Dropbox issue, can you not make the folder containing all of your arrangements public? I admit I haven't used Dropbox, so I'm not sure if that would in turn make all of the files contained therein publicly accessible, but that's the best solution I can think of off the top of my head. If that won't work, you could always put your older sheets in a "legacy" ZIP archive, and then just share your newer creations. That would prevent you from having to go back and "share" everything.
The folder idea is exactly what dropbox removed. Granted, there is a way to do it, but it just takes time to replace all the links.

Dekudude

Olimar12345

Dekudude

I see you also had trouble with time signatures! What a strange song.

Olimar12345

Still haven't gotten to fix all the links... but here are some new ones:

[Mult] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Goron City (Day) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Goron City (Night) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Dekudude

Awesome! This one is really well done.

Think you could fix Riding?

Olimar12345

Thanks, man. I've got more coming, too.

Quote from: Dekudude on April 05, 2017, 09:22:19 AMThink you could fix Riding?

Sure:

-Riding (Day) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]