News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

For the arrangement project:

[GCN] - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
-Encounter with Tetra [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New arrangement from the Squid Squad:

[WiiU] - Splatoon
-Ink or Sink [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

New arrangement from Hightide Era:

[WiiU] - Splatoon
-Hooked [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Zeila

Hooked sounds pretty good! Also, the (mus) link to Ink or Sink doesn't work, but that sounds great too

Two minor things about Hooked:
- I think you should put accents on beats 1, 2.5, and 4 in m9 and 10
- You should put the tremolo in m39

Btw, are you planning on doing Sucker Punch in the future? And I'm sure your rendition of Maritime Memory will sound great when you get to it! as well as whatever else you work on tbh

Olimar12345

Thanks, Zeila. I'll check out Hooked again and fix that link in the morning. I would like to arrange Sucker Punch (and will eventually) but I wanted to arrange something by the Chirpy Chips next. Maritime Memory is also pretty far along, but I put that one on hold to finish City of Color, since I think that one ought to be finished before Maritme Memory.

Lots of Splatoon happening atm tbh. Once I finish all of my splatoon desires I'll probably hit Pikmin and Kero Blaster again pretty hard. Those are projects I need to finish.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zeila on January 16, 2018, 11:46:43 PMTwo minor things about Hooked:
- I think you should put accents on beats 1, 2.5, and 4 in m9 and 10
- You should put the tremolo in m39

I added in the accents because why not. As for the tremolo, I don't hear a tremolo there... Maybe a tad bit of vibrato, but definitely no tremolo. Plus that would make it inconsistent with the rest of the arrangement, so I'll pass on that.

Ink or Sink link should be good now.

Zeila

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 17, 2018, 11:21:30 AMAs for the tremolo, I don't hear a tremolo there... Maybe a tad bit of vibrato, but definitely no tremolo. Plus that would make it inconsistent with the rest of the arrangement, so I'll pass on that.
I hear it in the piano part, and there's a tremolo between the two D notes in m31 too but it doesn't last that long. I just figured you omitted it there because you wanted to sustain the notes. If you still don't hear them then maybe I'm just going crazy, but I can see why you wouldn't put them in regardless

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 17, 2018, 11:21:30 AMInk or Sink link should be good now.
I went to check and accidentally clicked on Ink Me Up, and it turns out that it also has a broken mus link. Also, you're welcome, and good luck with finishing it all!

Olimar12345

Ink Me Up links are fixed. Would have had a new Splatoon arrangement up today but the one I was working on decided to be more of a hassle than I thought it would be. I'll probably post it tomorrow.

Olimar12345

Finally finished some more:

[WiiU] - Splatoon
-City of Color [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Shellfie [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Seaskape [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Thanks Brainy

Here's another new one. I actually thought I finished it already, but I hadn't and it's just been sitting:

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Now or Never! (Off the Hook ver.) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

I recently revised all of my sheets hosted on Ichigos and decided to create duplicate Clannad sheets with NSM formatting for eventual upload here.

[PC] - Clannad
-Étude pour les petites supercordes [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
-Hurry, Starfish [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
-Phases of the Moon [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
-Spring Wind -afternoon- [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
-Summertime [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
-The Place Where Wishes Come True [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
-White Clovers [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

Piano Psychopath

I almost forgot that it was a game too. Neat
J̨̜̰͍̻̲ ̻U̩̻͟ ̹̬͕̥̜̮ͅS͔̙̩̱͎͢ ̲̺͈̟͙̖̦T̺̫̳̞̱̝̠ ̵͉̦̲ ̳̩͓̤̞̜̼͜M̦̣͓̀ ̟̖Ò̦̦͖͔͖̜ ̡̱̲͓̞͔͖Ǹ͎̳̳͍͖̟ ̜̥̭͕̤ͅI̱͉̥ ̭̪K͇͕̺̭͞ ̫̹̘͇͍A̩̪͢

Olimar12345

Did this arrangement while waiting for my car to get repaired. I'll double check those low pitches when I get back to the house and have better headphones.

[N64] - Bomberman Hero
-Redial [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Mariedance.gif