Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Taser9090

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 08, 2018, 09:21:26 PMMore Pikmin 2 arrangements!

[GCN] - Pikmin 2
-Frontier Cavern [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Hearing this on piano makes me think of one of those Gnossienne pieces. It gives me a greater appreciation of Pikmin :P

Great job! I love hearing your Pikmin arrangements.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

BrainyLucario

Big sig is back in town

Edit: Nvm it's fixed. Your signature took up the entire screen for me until i refreshed the page
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Thanks Taser, and long time no see! Pikmin music is far underappreciated, especially the Pikmin 2 OST where many things are still unknown to this day.

SPLATOON 2 3.0 TRACKS ARE OUT! MORE CHIRPY CHIPS (ABXY) MUSIC IS HERE!

Now that the entire tracks are out, here is an updated Blitz it! and my completed Wave Prism:

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Blitz It! [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Wave Prism [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

I have finally completed the revisions of my old Pikmin 3 Boss Battle piano arrangement!

[WiiU] - Pikmin 3
-Boss Battle [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Just like last time, the MUS file's playback doesn't work properly, so I made the midi file play as an example of a performance. It mirrors the YouTube version above, which I created to include at least one of every piece of the arrangement.

Brassman388

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 18, 2018, 01:31:12 PMAnother off the to-do list. I'm a little disappointed in how this one turned out, since making it playable with two hands meant leaving out quite a lot. Might make a four hands version sometime.

[PS1] - Final Fantasy VIII
-Waltz for the Moon [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Can I take a crack at it?

Olimar12345

You mean transcribing/arranging your own version? Of course, please don't let me stop you.

Olimar12345

New stuff:

[GCN] - Pikmin
-Results/New Record [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

[GBA] - Game & Watch Gallery 4
-Game & Watch Gallery 4 [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Clearing out stuff from the in-progress list, starting with two tracks by the band ω-3:

[SW] - Splatoon 2
-Salmon Run Tutorial [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Deluge Dirge [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Due to an error, all of my links are down. PM/DM me if you want something, and I'll work on getting this place up again sometime...

Update: Never mind, everything is normal again.

Olimar12345

New:

[NDS] - Animal Crossing: Wild World
-2:00 A.M. [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

New:

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
-Lilycove City [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

Since the official title is now known and the in-game version is out, I've revised my Octo Expansion Trailer arrangement and created the new version:

[SW] - Splatoon: Octo Expansion
-Nasty Majesty [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
-Nasty Majesty (Trailer Version) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Olimar12345

New Pikmin arrangement:

[GCN] - Pikmin
-End of Day [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]