News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

did you not read the prior discussion about how he's not submitting any of them

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on March 12, 2019, 04:54:25 PMdid you not read the prior discussion about how he's not submitting any of them

Inkling's probably just confused as to why Olimar's still posting them here.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 12, 2019, 08:25:39 PMInkling's probably just confused as to why Olimar's still posting them here.
Yes, I was confused about that, but now I realize that you do actually have to also put them in the submissions thread to submit them, and not just the arrangements.

Altissimo

LeviR.star

Before I begin, Alti, understand that this is not a rant. It is a discussion, and I'd like us to proceed with one in a mature fashion.

We post sheets here not only because we want to advertise them, but also so we can get feedback on them. I firmly believe that you can always improve your skills, and there's always more to learn from others. It seems pretty strange to me, then, that someone would post needless replacements to good sheets on a forum where he/she's not even trying to contribute to a community effort anymore.

... Unless they've made a complete move off the site, so then why bother? The impression given here is that these sheets are perfect and error-free, and that Olimar knows all he needs to know about arranging. It just he has nothing left to do but post them here, waving them in our faces and trying to redirect members away from a family he once held so dearly to his heart.

Look, Olimar and Alti, I know the removing of your sheets and your slow transition off of the site was a personal decision, but this is the way I feel some people are/are going to perceive you. If you're going post sheets, or lurk around and respond to people once in a while, can you both please stop acting so toxic? You're being extremely rude to members old and new, and hypocritical against the reasons you chose to leave in the first place. I'm not saying you shouldn't be involved here, or need to bring your sheets back to the site, but a change in attitude around here would be good for everybody.

I don't like the forums like this, and neither does anyone else. Something needs to change.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Bobbythekid21

333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 13, 2019, 07:00:24 AM*Proceeds to ooze with sarcasm*

Look, my initial post may have been that way, and I'm sorry for that, but my point still stands. You're not helping matters, Bobby.

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 13, 2019, 07:43:30 AMLook, my initial post may have been that way, and I'm sorry for that, but my point still stands. You're not helping matters, Bobby.
I apologize, I only wish to point out your... hypocrisy(I think I spelled that wrong)? Contradictory statement? IDK. Whatever you want to call that. I do agree with you though.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 13, 2019, 07:48:01 AMI apologize, I only wish to point out your... hypocrisy(I think I spelled that wrong)? Contradictory statement? IDK. Whatever you want to call that. I do agree with you though.

I actually appreciate you pointing that out. I was in no position to call anyone hypocritical when I was talking that way myself, and I have no excuse for it. My apologies as well.

Splatoon Inkling

Uh yeah, what's wrong with posting your sheets in arrangements Alti? I mean the person who posted them owns them, and created them, and has the right away to do so.

Altissimo

Ignore this post

Splatoon Inkling

I know it's from a different site, but they are still his arrangements.

Altissimo

Yes. I agree. I'm not sure why you are trying to tell me this as if I ever disagreed. They are his arrangements and he has a right to post them here. Levi is the one who is trying to argue he shouldn't. Not me.