News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Random Mario Kart 7 polls!

Started by fabbemannen, July 03, 2012, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What stat do you prioritize the most? (can't change number of voting options, pick one...)

Speed
7 (46.7%)
Acceleration
10 (66.7%)
Weight
0 (0%)
Handling
4 (26.7%)
Off-Road
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

fabbemannen

ye, why not? I might make new polls later on (between my visits)

I'll go with these:
Banana - It's the one I have the most use for (since I'm normally first 8)). Good for traps too
Golden Mushroom - Do I need to explain?
Lightning - Coins...EVERYWHERE! mm...tasty...but sooo annoying when being in the lead

Zunawe

Lightning is so tactical if used right. You can easily take out 3 racers if they're in a cannon. Also, it's fun to squish people.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Spyro

Tanooki Leaf. I especially like using it in Balloon Battle

SlowPokemon

Blooper is hilarious, Golden Mushroom is always good in a pinch, and Red Shells are perfect when you're in second place.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I don't know why it happens, but 90% of the time I have a Blooper, I'm in first. If you use it while in first it gets you and nobody else.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

lol well it gets everyone ahead of you.... but I've never had it in first. It even attacks you? That's stupid XD

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Everyone knows I love Tanuki Tails and Red Shells because they annoy the crap out of everyone :D. Especially if I can hit the same person twice.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Mashi

Spiky Blue Shells are fun.
I am totes not posting in response to Shadoninja's signature.

fabbemannen

Old poll: What's your favorite MK7 items?
Red Shell 3 (14.3%)
Golden Mushroom 3 (14.3%)
Star 3 (14.3%)
Tanooki Leaf 3 (14.3%)

Lightning 2 (9.5%)
Fire Flower 2 (9.5%)

Banana 1 (4.8%)
Green Shell 1 (4.8%)
Spiny Shell (blue) 1 (4.8%)
Blooper 1 (4.8%)
Bob-omb 1 (4.8%)

Mushroom 0 (0%)
Bullet Bill 0 (0%)
Lucky Seven 0 (0%)

New poll up!
Myself I hate the Tanooki Leaf since you can't use it and drift at the same time without hitting a wall. And you can't just drop it when you want a new item, meaning you're pretty much bound to fail if you get it
Fire Flower - Well, basically 'cause I can hardly defend with it, nor just throw it away really quick for a new item
Blooper - I don't find it hard to drive with the ink on my screen, making it kinda useless

Spyro

It depends. Am I the one using, or am I the one getting hit by it?

fabbemannen

Quote from: Spyro on July 07, 2012, 09:27:47 AMIt depends. Am I the one using, or am I the one getting hit by it?
You choose. Did you use or got used on during the last poll? Doesn't matter to me
I took the ones I least wanted in the game

SlowPokemon

See, all the ones you mentioned, Fabbemannen, actually are usable but it takes an annoying amount of practice to be good with any of them -__-

Here are the ones that get under my skin:
1. Spiny Blue Shell -- this ruins my race EVERY TIME. I especially hate how I'm in first the whole time but RIGHT before the finish line on the third lap some prick sends one and then like five people rush past me. Urrrrrgh.
2. Bullet Bill -- I hate using this item; it's actually virtually impossible to keep it past 6th place, making its usefulness limited.
3. Lucky 7 -- ITEM OVERLOAD!!!!! I either get hit by Lightning, making it all fall away; people ram into the items, wasting them; or I accidentally use the wrong item. It's more like UNlucky 7 in my opinion.....

I like these polls, Mario Kart 7 really is a great game

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 07, 2012, 11:34:35 AMSee, all the ones you mentioned, Fabbemannen, actually are usable but it takes an annoying amount of practice to be good with any of them -__-
I'm more of a perfectionist when it comes to games, and if something isn't useful in all kinds of ways, I dislike it
Both the Tanooki Leaf and Fire Flower is really useless when being is first place, seeing as you can't hold them behind your + that you have to change your driving to aim.
I'm pretty good with all items, but I find all the other items to be much better. The joy you get from hitting someone with a green shell/banana, you just don't get it from desperately trying to catch up to someone with the Tanooki or spamming the button with the fire flower.

Blooper is only good against beginners D:
Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 07, 2012, 11:34:35 AMI like these polls, Mario Kart 7 really is a great game
Thanks ^^
You're still unregistered on my 3DS, so I can't beat you in it :P

Zunawe

Lucky 7 uses the item in front of you, if somebody didn't already know. I use the bomb first so I don't accidentally ram somebody with it. Then lightning to move ahead a little. And then Blooper to use it. Then I go trollin and use the star and randomly race toward people to ram them.

I program things