(New! Apr 1!) Random Goldfish's Arrangements

Started by random_goldfish, April 26, 2008, 03:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

random_goldfish

Oh don't worry...it's nearly impossible to offend me. ^_^
I understand what you mean though I'm fine with the intrumentation.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

MetroidHunter26

HAHA! New Age Retro Hippies song is Awsome! XD it's so well done! Great Job! that song makes me want to learn the piano.

blah54

never played the actual game... but this arrangement is good...

bars 12-13 that left hand thing is basically impossible/incredibly difficult (maybe if you use both hands...)...

but otherwise good job...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

random_goldfish

Quote from: blah54 on May 09, 2008, 07:43:23 PMnever played the actual game... but this arrangement is good...

bars 12-13 that left hand thing is basically impossible/incredibly difficult (maybe if you use both hands...)...

but otherwise good job...

Thank you.
Oh...I don't anything about piano...so naturally I'm a bad judge of how playable things are. I don't know how I could go about making a more practical part without changing the actual song because that's the only thing going on in the song at the time.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

PseudoMario16

the retro hippie one sounds great, and the grace notes just make everything sound more together, and more accurate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

random_goldfish

random_goldfish

New arrangements guys...and more to come...

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

starpikachu

great job on route 1. I'm gonna go steal my brother's firered now. :D

random_goldfish

Haha...good good...I'm playing Diamond right now. ^_^

And Thanks everyone.

SirGiggles

oh man new retro age hippie piece is Super Special Awesome

freakin love it

good to see more mother fans here =)
§irGiggle§

Favorite games (to name a few)

Mario Series: World, RPG, and Galaxy

Zelda Series: Wind Waker and ALTTP

Earthbound/Mother

Chrono Trigger

Super Smash Bros Series (I main as Ness in all 3)

Kirby Superstar

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1-3

I am a Christian

random_goldfish

Quote from: SirGiggles on May 18, 2008, 08:43:25 PMoh man new retro age hippie piece is Super Special Awesome

freakin love it

It's honestly my favourite game series.  Wee! ^_^

SirGiggles

Quote from: random_goldfish on May 19, 2008, 12:43:53 PM
Quote from: SirGiggles on May 18, 2008, 08:43:25 PMoh man new retro age hippie piece is Super Special Awesome

freakin love it

It's honestly my favourite game series.  Wee! ^_^

It's my favorite as well
§irGiggle§

Favorite games (to name a few)

Mario Series: World, RPG, and Galaxy

Zelda Series: Wind Waker and ALTTP

Earthbound/Mother

Chrono Trigger

Super Smash Bros Series (I main as Ness in all 3)

Kirby Superstar

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1-3

I am a Christian

blah54

your route 1 arrangement is good... looks like you basically just transposed it from your orchestration, which isn't a bad thing because it still sounds great.
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

random_goldfish

Haha...I did transpose it from my orchestration...which is cool because I did all the ear work then anyway...just made it piano-friendly.