News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

(New! Apr 1!) Random Goldfish's Arrangements

Started by random_goldfish, April 26, 2008, 03:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: Tranzlater on March 31, 2009, 12:02:12 AMEarthbound

Mother 3

For mother 3 you'll need an .ogg- .mp3 converter.

wont' be a problem, but where is mother 2? you have mother 1 and 3, where what happened to 2?

random_goldfish

Well, actually Earthbound is Mother 2, haha.
Mother 1 is called Earthbound Zero.
I don't have any links for it yet. I own the original soundtrack but it's the music orchestrated and with lyrics put to it...so not very helpful if you want to know what the game soudned like.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Tranzlater

Earthbound is mother 2... long story...
Look it up on wikipedia, cos I'm not that lazy.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 31, 2009, 07:48:44 AMWell, actually Earthbound is Mother 2, haha.
Mother 1 is called Earthbound Zero.
I don't have any links for it yet. I own the original soundtrack but it's the music orchestrated and with lyrics put to it...so not very helpful if you want to know what the game soudned like.

Very confusing, but i'll take it. Thanks.

random_goldfish

For anyone that cares, I have three new arrangements up...obviously Earthbound. I know Fourside is already on the site but I think mine is better, hehe. There is nothing really special about The Runaway Five one...and I'm not sure if Tank could be made into a playable piano song so I'll need feedback on that one. If it can't be made playable I don't know if it will be kept for completeness sake or shits and giggles.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^