News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

Started by Kman96, July 14, 2012, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

So far we've been on the right track with the wolves; we've made two lynches and my psychic item result of 1 wolf left tells us that we were right both times.

3.Professor Jubert - For the record, it's Jub3r7, not Jubert. Also, this guy is human.

4.Professor MaestroUGC -
First night phase, thread notification post.
First day phase, is surprised at the pandemonium with the FSM and spitllama counterclaiming, but doesn't take sides at first.
Makes a post or two regarding that probability and trust will help to solve possible issues such as discrepancies between psychic results and that both Players aren't Wolves.
What part of "without revealing their identities until the following Day Phase" was unclear? - to FSM regarding keeping the psychic item holders a secret.
Finally, takes sides against spitllama with a paragraph or two of reasoning, this doesn't sound made up.
I checked to see how many people voted him before you to check the possibility that you were a wolf bandwagoning since it was already too late to save him, but apparently you were leading the lynch with mashi.
Based one your actions from the first day phase, I'm going to say you are human.

5.Professor FSM-Reapr/Jake - Confirmed Seer. I might talk more about you in the chat later on.

7.Professor the_last_sheikah -
First night phase, enthusiastic about the puzzles. Also explains to FSM about seer-claiming.
"Something doesn't seem right here", directed to mashi claiming wuff and then seer, and then "well played sir, well played" directed at mashi's "thats because im on your left".
First day phase, asks about the channel name for the irc, few pages later declares "CHAT PARTY TIME"
Third person to vote against spitllama, after Mashi and then Maestro. About a sentence of reasoning that seems fairly sincere.
You remove your vote when it looks like it will be an insta so spitllama can at least provide his defense, also questioning FSM about his pm's with spitllama. This is the right thing to do as a human but would also make sense if you weren't.
You later place your vote on him again after a little more discussion, but by then, I think he was already insta'd.
Night phase 2, you question FSM's quirks such as him saying *wink* *wink* in posts directed toward Mashi.
Day phase 2, you apologize that you didn't see the post which mentioned that the items were already distributed.
Mentions that your presence will be unavailable at the chat party later that day due to work, comments on the greatness of our seer (FSM had suggested that we lynched FSM due to his leaving in two days.)
You vote k-night, because he had suggested that we lynch slow who would die later that phase regardless, later asking slow about the relevancy of the quantum field theory.
BOOT TO THE HEAD at k-n's askance of what flavor ice cream we wanted.
OH. I suddenly remember that you contributed the fact that spitllama said that shadowkirby had been seered green, and so it probably wasn't true; it's sort of unlikely that a wolf would mention this, but who knows?
There's still a slight possibility that you are a wolf, but I'm not going to be the one leading the lynch against you.

9.Professor Dude - http://www.lolbrary.com/content/729/oh-you-15729.jpg
10.Professor K-NiGhT
12.Professor Wrydryn

Confirmed Wolves
Spitllama -

Shadowkirby -

Eh, too lazy to finish this right now, but here's my suspicion list from most wolfish at the top to most human at the bottom.
1. Wrydryn
2. K-NiGhT
3. Dude
4. Sheikah
5. MaestroUGC
6. FSM
7. Jub3r7

Each of you should post your own, and include your reasoning! I actually don't suspect Dude as much as Wrydryn and K-NiGhT, but I've already explained why I think everyone below him seems human.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

K-Night

Sorry bud, but I just get this weird vibe from your tone.

K-NiGhT

I understand. I made my mistakes.

I keep my vote on Wrydryn, however. If someone could post that log explaining my reasons, that would be great thanks
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

jake3343

voting for knight JUST INCASE I can't get back on before 9:00.

Kman96

Crap, Host duties activate!

Didn't mention this, but the phase will end tonight at

7 PM AST/ 8 PM PST/ 9 PM MST/ 10 PM CST/ 11 PM EST

those of you stretched for time can chillax.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Okay, so it has come to my attention that one of the main reasons that people are getting a weird vibe from me is because of my activities on the first day phase, when I bandwagoned a vote off FSM, then switched to spitllama when everyone else was voting for him.

Well, at first I truly was suspicious of FSM because I figured the wolves were just using him as a scapegoat, and figured that people would believe him because it was his first game and he wouldn't know about counter claiming. Then, sure enough, spitllama counter claimed, which I thought would cement my theory. So I voted for him, and since Dude voted first, I said I agreed with him, thus making me a "bandwagoner". But after hearing Mashi give reasons as to why it was spitllama, I figured out that that situation would've been much more likely. So I voted for spitllama. That's when I came under fire from that point to now.

I feel like I'm being finger-pointed at by Dude at this point. I'm not voting for him yet, but he's back on my list. What if he voted for FSM because he was able to claim before spitllama, thus ruining their plan before spitllama could claim first? Maybe they used the scapegoat idea I had thought of against them.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Jub3r7

30 minutes left. D:
I'll feel bad if k-night isn't the last wolf, but right now I suspect him more than Dude or Wrydryn.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

Jub

I claiming more of a gut feeling on this, you're game playing up to this point has been a little squirelly.

We're still in the chat, you might want to stop by.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

the_last_sheikah

Jub

Isn't it strange that the night after you told the wolves not to kill mashi, he dies?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

jake3343

Maestro, Sheikah, and I are all in the chat discussing stuff like crazy. We've decided Jub is the best person to kill at the moment. I'm not too happy about switching this late because Jub really has no chance to defend himself, but sheikah and maestro have convinced me against my will.

Almost edit: But now Jub is on the chat! Okay, I'll make sure to decide within 10 minutes whom to vote for.

Dude

MaestroUGC, because he's the second wolf

Dude

jake3343

I've decided not to go with sheikah and maestro because I don't think their argument is too strong, even though I am still very conflicted between and jub and knight.

Kman96

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

1.   Master Wolf – Don Paolo (seered Green)
2.   Wolf Painter– Jean Descole
3.   Wolf – Villager
4.   Miller – Stachenscarfen (is told he is a villager)
5.   Seer – Granny Riddleton
6.   Guardian – Barton (cannot guard self)
7.   Human – Villager
8.   Human – Villager
9.   Human – Villager
10.   Human – Villager
11.   Human – Villager
12.   Human – Villager

1.Professor Spitllama
2.Professor Spyro
3.Professor Jub3r7
4.Professor MaestroUGC
5.Professor FSM-Reapr/Jake
6.Professor shadowkirby
7.Professor the_last_sheikah
8.Professor SlowPokemon
9.Professor Dude
10.Professor K-NiGhT
11.Professor Mashi
12.Professor Wrydryn

Day 3 is over! There was a KitB! K-NiGhT=1, Jub3r7=2, random.org says...2!

Professor Jub3r7 has been lynched!

HUMANS WIN.. Post game up...soon?
Party Hard!
[close]