News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

(Updated 5/10) Random Goldfish's Video Game Orchestrations

Started by random_goldfish, April 26, 2008, 11:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

yeah i dont care
i too wanted to wait until end of may or so
i still didnt start on SSBM medley XD (well its full orchestra so...-_-)

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 28, 2008, 05:02:26 PMYeah...in my class it's the trumpet section...all 15 of them.
Okay...back on track...we need to round up our team...I think we have some people lined up, right?
fif...teen....trum. pets. :| O..M..G. We only have 5! well not five me and my 2 friends are the better ones..(The other 2 don't even try >___>) and theres only about....okay we have 11 or so trumpets ALL together but not in the same class room (Sadly it will be like that next year with over 7 NEW Trumpet players from the middle school) so lets see 5-1(YES!)-1(Senior DANG it he was good!)+6(Juniors This year)+7= HOLY CRAP! 17 trumpets in ONLY ONE BAND CLASS!
T__T next year will be a pain.

(Sorry for rambling but BACK ON TOPIC)
When will we work on this arrangment I think we should do a Nintendo medly + Sonic and Metal Gear songs just to add some spice -___-, just sayin'

vgmfreak

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

MetroidHunter26

WOW that's amazing! I love how it sounds! >__> I wish I can do that...Do you take Music Theory?

I lov....hey Theres no TRUMPET!  :o

random_goldfish

Thank you. I didn't take music theory...sorry about the trumpets...I just plain ol' forgot them, haha...they'd have something similar to the clairnet part.

MetroidHunter26

You should do Porky's Theme for the next movement  ;D That be sweet!

random_goldfish

I'm doing a whole bunch of them so it might show up...^_^

MetroidHunter26

Nice! ;D I love that song! along with the New Pork city one.

*A Little off topic*
BTW How do you get so good at arranging?

random_goldfish

Meh, I have no clue...I guess I just read some books on composing and leaned my chords...I learned how to read music after I learned how to learn music by ear. In Irish fiddling, which was my first music deal, there is no sheet music...just your ears.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: random_goldfish on May 10, 2008, 02:10:30 PMMeh, I have no clue...I guess I just read some books on composing and leaned my chords...I learned how to read music after I learned how to learn music by ear. In Irish fiddling, which was my first music deal, there is no sheet music...just your ears.
Wow you're like me! these orchestrations... they're really good! I like YI- Castle theme, and Gobi's Valley best! ;D

random_goldfish

Haha...thank you...I like Gobi's Valley too...that is a HARD viola part...takes some practice.