Kelsey and Eric's Adventures in Alyos! (DISCUSSION)

Started by Kman96, July 23, 2012, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do YOU think should be the Champion Battle Theme??

"Battle! Team Aqua/Magma Team Leader" (Ruby & Sapphire)   (link)
7 (70%)
"Battle! Gym Leader (Kanto)" (HeartGold and SoulSilver)   (link)
1 (10%)
"Battle! Champion" (Black and White)  (link)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 04, 2013, 09:34:12 AM

FSM-Reapr

lol

making merchandise already

[/stillwouldtotesbuysomething]

A Pikachu with sunglasses figurine would be awsm

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on March 26, 2013, 09:44:20 PMSurprise!
There will be merchandise for this series!
I need to see how many people are interested in buying, first.
There are 3 things available for preorder!
Figurines! (Season 1: Eric, Kelsey, (Eric's Pokemon 1) (Eric's Pokemon 2) (Kelsey's Pokemon 1) (Kelsey's Pokemon 2)
The Art of Kelsey and Eric's Adventures in Alyos! (A book featuring official artwork by Bubbles and shadowkirby!)
Kelsey's and Eric's Adventures in Alyos! Book 1 (All the episodes from season one in comic format!)
(TO BE REVEALED)

Preorders of the art book will be accepted until July 1st, 2013.

The figurines, the comic, and the art book will ship after the completion of season 1.

Feel free to ask questions!
Don't get too excited, everyone. I was slightly exaggerating any plans for march...I don't think it's quite fair to make money off you guys for merchandise for a story that hasn't even been written yet...I told shadow to keep it simple...don't expect much to be accomplished, because I really don't think either of us will have much time for this...I was mostly joking, anyhow.

What are your thoughts? I would never try to make money off you guys, but if we supplied it, would you buy merch like this?
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on March 27, 2013, 12:14:32 AMWhat are your thoughts? I would never try to make money off you guys, but if we supplied it, would you buy merch like this?
We've got to have...

MONEY
[close]

Although this sounds like a neat idea, and I wish you luck in your future business (merchandise-selling, to be specific) ventures, I am unsure whether or not I personally would buy the merchandise.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

Perhaps this could be series two of official NSM Merchandise?
Series one could be based off of NSM in general, and The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure. Would that be more exciting to you guys?
I like food.

SlowPokemon

I don't find this exciting... I mean merchandising just seems wrong... just a little...

That's my opinion, and it doesn't mean it's the right one. That's just my thoughts.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 27, 2013, 02:36:27 PMI don't find this exciting... I mean merchandising just seems wrong... just a little...

That's my opinion, and it doesn't mean it's the right one. That's just my thoughts.
For once we share the same opinion.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

Ok its your opinions. You dont have to buy anything then

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 27, 2013, 02:36:27 PMI don't find this exciting... I mean merchandising just seems wrong... just a little...

This is how I feel, and I was only joking when I brought up the suggestion.

No, Eric, this isn't happening.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Kman96

Ok guys, I need suggestions for the final song on the soundtrack. The champion battle theme.

There are a few limitations:

•it has to be a battle them from the main series games.
•Cannot be one already listed
•Sounds similar to Looker's Theme (Suspension of Disbelief, if you will)

If anyone could suggest some things, because then I could get a move on to making the YouTube videos that will be placed in the appropriate places.

Also, bubbles, how's THE THING coming? Just checking. YOU, TOO, SHADOWKIRBY!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

oops you asked me this and I completely forgot it

On it now :P

edit: woah it has to be a Pokemon battle theme? :/

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 19, 2013, 08:23:11 PMedit: woah it has to be a Pokemon battle theme? :/
yup. Not gonna take anything else.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

how about "Bad Guy Battle" from Pokemon XD
or
"Miror B Battle" from Pokemon XD
I like food.

Kman96

Quote from: Kman96 on April 19, 2013, 08:21:39 PMit has to be a battle theme from the main series games.

As much as I love the battle themes from that series, it has to be main series...and I actually haven't heard the XD soundtrack.
Party Hard!
[close]