News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting The Sequel

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 28, 2012, 07:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 05, 2012, 07:17:02 PMGranted, however you have to leave to the North Pole to visit Kman. ;)

I wish that I wouldn't be nervous.
It's not really the summer part of summer break I was referring to. I wanted school to start later than it is this year. Feel free to amend your. . . ironic part?

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 05, 2012, 07:21:04 PMGranted; now you are so relaxed that you don't notice (and, by extension, don't fret about) the apocalypse until the last few seconds. :P

I wish for LEGO Legend of Zelda.
Lego games are almost always based on recent movies. I'm not sure how well this would work out. . . Granted. It's terrible.

I wish somebody else would wish.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on August 05, 2012, 07:23:48 PMIt's not really the summer part of summer break I was referring to. I wanted school to start later than it is this year. Feel free to amend your. . . ironic part?

I wish somebody else would wish.

Nobody likes to spend a holiday in cold.

Granted, I wish that you would fall in a cave for the rest of your life.

Zunawe

I live in Colorado. . . I'm fine in the cold. It doesn't matter.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 05, 2012, 07:23:48 PMLego games are almost always based on recent movies. I'm not sure how well this would work out. . . Granted. It's terrible.

LEGO... games...? I was implying something along the lines of http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6809
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 05, 2012, 07:32:19 PMNobody likes to spend a holiday in cold.

What are you talking about? August is when temps in the 70's-80's come in.  We're rocking the sunshine!
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 05, 2012, 08:25:41 PMLEGO... games...? I was implying something along the lines of http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6809

Ohohohohoh. Now I get it. I thought you meant something along the lines of Lego Star Wars.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on August 05, 2012, 09:18:51 PMWhat are you talking about? August is when temps in the 70's-80's come in.  We're rocking the sunshine!

...here in Southern California, we're lucky if the daytime temperature is anything below 100 degrees.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Ahhh, Northwest Washington. Mid-60's all year. Rain. I love my life.

Back on topic, I wish that Black Dragons were impossible to slay.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FSM-Reapr

Granted, now BlackDragonSlayer became DudemanSlayer.

I wish for a mirror. (I broke mine awhile ago)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 06, 2012, 11:05:51 AMGranted, now BlackDragonSlayer became DudemanSlayer.

I wish for a mirror. (I broke mine awhile ago)

You accidentally break IT, and are doomed to more years of bad luck.

I wish for another good Star Wars game...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Granted. 96 years later, virtual reality Star Wars games are released. Unfortunately, you're dead.

I wish for the ability to stop time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Granted. You can only do it as long as you can hold your breath.

I wish someone would get that reference.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 07, 2012, 12:38:12 PMGranted. You can only do it as long as you can hold your breath.

Granted; that person doesn't like the reference, and runs you from the country.

I wish for good, balanced weather year-round.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 07, 2012, 12:38:12 PMGranted. You can only do it as long as you can hold your breath.

Or stand on one foot.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 07, 2012, 12:43:09 PMI wish for good, balanced weather year-round.
Granted, but that only happens in the middle of the sea.

I wish that I wouldn't die in the newest TWG.