News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What TV show did you last watch?

Started by Spyro, July 29, 2012, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 08, 2012, 11:25:29 PMYeah, there shoulda been some water in there somewhere.
Quote from: Jompa on December 09, 2012, 01:55:51 AMNow THAT was dry.. i think...?
Wow.....You guys are bored!

BlackDragonSlayer

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction; I feel as if it's one of the best, most addicting shows ever; along with the original Twilight Zone, it's just one of those shows you can watch for hours on end.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

So I just found this thing called Space Brothers, and it's the best fucking show I have seen in my live, anime or not.
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

So I just started watching this show that probably no one here has heard of, and I'm hooked. It's called "Dr. Who" and it's not bad. Anyone else heard of it?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Meh, Who cares. It's probably sooper dumb.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I heard it's about this old fake doctor who never even went to medical school and inviting young women to go in a phone booth with him for an adventure.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 16, 2012, 12:36:01 PMI heard it's about this old fake doctor who never even went to medical school and inviting young women to go in a phone booth with him for an adventure.
That sounds a lot like Doctor Who minus a few things and a police box instead of a phone booth.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Waddle Bro

I thought you call to police from those boxes, meaning they are phone booths? ???

Zunawe

I guess. When I hear phone booth though I think of a pay phone where you can call anybody.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

theblackgiantdoghead44

Jompa

omgomgomgomgomg!!!!
The unaired episodes of Kokoro Connect aired today :D :D :D
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Double post..
Not as good as the first 13 episodes... :(
Birdo for Smash

Shadoninja

Watching Mantracker because there's nothing else on.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman