News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Majora's Mask Discussion (With some polls sometimes.)

Started by Zunawe, August 07, 2012, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite ocarina song.

Song of Time
5 (31.3%)
Song of Healing
8 (50%)
Song of Storms
6 (37.5%)
Epona's Song
0 (0%)
Song of Soaring
2 (12.5%)
Inverted Song of Time
0 (0%)
Song of Double Time
0 (0%)
Sonata of Awakening
1 (6.3%)
Goron Lullaby
2 (12.5%)
New Wave Bossa Nova
5 (31.3%)
Elegy of Emptiness
2 (12.5%)
Oath to Order
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Zunawe

Random poll. Didn't want to put it in some other thread and get it off topic. It might turn into a random poll of the [period of time]. Anyway, what's your favorite Majora's Mask mask? Any and all masks are game if they can be worn by Link during the game.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

Poll up. You were quick to find this.

Anyway. Favorite mask because it's fun, Fierce Diety. So overpowered, but what are you going to do when you have everything done?
Favorite mask for usefulness, Bunny Hood. I'm impatient.
Favorite mask in general, Bremen. Even thinking about it gets that march stuck in your head.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Not even halfway through the game, but.. right now the Bremen Mask.  The Great Fairy mask scares the daylights out of me.

Zunawe

Yes, but it's soo useful. I'm very glad they changed fairies in TP. . .

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

You guys realize you can vote more than once, right?

I program things

Spyro

I only got the Deku and I used to have the Great Fairy (I don't know where it went, but it's not on the menu) Are most of these from sidequests?

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

You can't wear (or even have in your inventory) Majora's Mask. You obtain it and the rest of the game is cutscenes.

@Spyro. Every mask except for the three transformation masks and four other masks (Gibdo, Captain's Hat, Garo's Mask, and Giant's Mask) are completely optional. Some are very easy to get (for example the great fairy's mask is just getting the stray fairy again after getting the Deku Mask) and others, like the Couple's Mask, take forever. I highly reccomend getting all the masks. That is, after you finish the game without Fierce Diety.

One other thing, I really love the Stone Mask. Once you've gone through the Pirate Hideout without it it's just fun to walk around and slash people with the sword. It would be in place of the Bunny Hood for me, but I don't really use it except for that place.

I program things

spitllama

Unfortunately I don't remember what any of these do, or I would vote. Man I miss this game!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

It's online everywhere. If you've gotten them all you would prolly remember.

I program things

Kman96

Quote from: Zunawe on August 07, 2012, 06:49:18 PMYou can't wear (or even have in your inventory) Majora's Mask. You obtain it and the rest of the game is cutscenes.

well thats not what the topic says, nor the poll. >:(

it should say "favorite WEARABLE mask in Majora's Mask." then it would be accurate. because Majora's Mask is still a mask, and it has mask feelings, too.
Party Hard!
[close]