Majora's Mask Discussion (With some polls sometimes.)

Started by Zunawe, August 07, 2012, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite ocarina song.

Song of Time
5 (31.3%)
Song of Healing
8 (50%)
Song of Storms
6 (37.5%)
Epona's Song
0 (0%)
Song of Soaring
2 (12.5%)
Inverted Song of Time
0 (0%)
Song of Double Time
0 (0%)
Sonata of Awakening
1 (6.3%)
Goron Lullaby
2 (12.5%)
New Wave Bossa Nova
5 (31.3%)
Elegy of Emptiness
2 (12.5%)
Oath to Order
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

TheZeldaPianist275

And then I backtracked to get all the stray fairies.  COLLECTED 14 AND WAS LOOKING AT THE LAST ONE WHEN I HAD TO PLAY THE SONG OF TIME.

If there ever was a moment for a ragequit, it is now.

Zunawe

Just you wait for the Stone freaking Tower freaking Temple freaking fairies. The mechanics of the temple just make it so frustrating, because you have to go back in after you've beaten the boss. Also, did you get the one in the boss key room that's in a pot next to the hands? I keep forgetting about that one.

EDIT: New poll. If there's something you want added, I'll be fine with it.

Lol. For the three question marks, it made this: ??? face.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

That was the one I did not get.  Like an idiot, I tried to swim and get it, completely forgetting I could use the great fairy mask.   >:(  Now I gotta do it all over again.

BlackDragonSlayer

The only side quest in Majora's Mask that I greatly enjoy is the 'Bomb Shop Lady (Recover Stolen Bag)' sidequest. The time that you need to be there can be a bit frustrating, but I like blowing up Sakon in my spare time.  :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

You gotta love the ? ? ?. I'm not gonna spoil it for anybody. Just go into the inn at night and search a bunch of rooms. Them is also pretty awesome.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 14, 2012, 06:02:35 AMYou gotta love the ? ? ?. I'm not gonna spoil it for anybody. Just go into the inn at night and search a bunch of rooms. Them is also pretty awesome.
Uh, yeah, that was creepy. And highly disturbing. I just hope the heart piece was clean...  :-X
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on September 14, 2012, 06:02:35 AMYou gotta love the ? ? ?. I'm not gonna spoil it for anybody. Just go into the inn at night and search a bunch of rooms.

Bump!

Z, that was hilarious. XDDDDD.  Win.  Doing a bunch more sidequests.  The Deku Butler's driving me nuts; it's like four times longer than the one in OoT.

Zunawe

Bunny hood or deku mask. Either one helps with the water. I would suggest bunny hood.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Been using Deku mask, and I dont have the bunny hood yet.

TheZeldaPianist275

BUMP!

On the moon.  Is so epic.  My best friend hazed me into getting all the masks before fighting the final boss, even tho I had already called the giants.  The Anju and Kafei quest was really touching.  Right now I'm talking to the Goht child... almost done!

Zunawe

Tip on the Goht child, if you didn't already know this, as soon as your spikes are out, you will move automatically. You DO NOT have to continue holding forward. It took me way too long to figure that out.

EDIT: Also, the invasion seems to have won in side quests. New poll?

I program things

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on November 21, 2012, 11:47:37 AMTip on the Goht child, if you didn't already know this, as soon as your spikes are out, you will move automatically. You DO NOT have to continue holding forward. It took me way too long to figure that out.

EDIT: Also, the invasion seems to have won in side quests. New poll?

Figured that out in about 60 secs.  ::)
But the Goht child DID take me about three times as long as the rest combined.  That piece of heart.... wow.  Tried prolly 60 times before finally got it.

FSM-Reapr

New Wave Bossa Nova is like God's gift to VGM <3 It's my all-time favourite piece of VGM!

Yugi

I voted for song of storms. ( more the actual sond, not the ocarina version.)