News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Majora's Mask Discussion (With some polls sometimes.)

Started by Zunawe, August 07, 2012, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite ocarina song.

Song of Time
5 (31.3%)
Song of Healing
8 (50%)
Song of Storms
6 (37.5%)
Epona's Song
0 (0%)
Song of Soaring
2 (12.5%)
Inverted Song of Time
0 (0%)
Song of Double Time
0 (0%)
Sonata of Awakening
1 (6.3%)
Goron Lullaby
2 (12.5%)
New Wave Bossa Nova
5 (31.3%)
Elegy of Emptiness
2 (12.5%)
Oath to Order
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 21, 2012, 09:04:04 PMNew Wave Bossa Nova is like God's gift to VGM <3 It's my all-time favourite piece of VGM!

Really??  Huh.  I voted for it too, and it's catchy, but I don't love it THAT much...

FSM-Reapr

I have always loved good bossa nova, but this one stole my heart. We all have favourites, and that's mine.

BlackDragonSlayer

Song of Storms, New Wave Bossa Nova, and Oath to Order! :D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 22, 2012, 01:27:21 PMSong of Storms, New Wave Bossa Nova, and Oath to Order! :D

Are you kidding??  That's exactly what I put.   :o

Kman96

I just downloaded all of the Majora's Mask soundtrack. 8)

Awesome.
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Kman96 on November 22, 2012, 04:51:53 PMI just downloaded all of the Majora's Mask soundtrack. 8)

Awesome.

IKR??  It's great!

I can't get enough of this.  Dat ending.

Zunawe

Predictions:
   1. Song of Healing (It's the Majora's Mask song. You could make an amazing full orchestra piece centered around the melody.)
   2. Song of Storms
   3. Song of Time
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Wow. That dude is really good at deductive reasoning! It was an interesting article to read.

So, I've been playing through Majora's Mask, and I must say, it it by far my favorite video game of all time. The characters alone make the game, and then you add in magnificent music, epic battles, and an insane amount of side-quests. Then the main story happens. It's just too good.

As for my favorite Ocarina Song in MM, mine was the Oath to Order. So solemn, so important, and so beautiful.