News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Bubbles's Arrangements

Started by Bubbles, August 09, 2012, 10:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uraziel

hm... i could swear there's something else... oh well, overall though, very well done!

Bubbles

Easy songs <3

PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure

Loading Screen
MUS MIDI

Though I couldn't find a composer for this song, or for any song in the entire Pokepark soundtrack. In fact, I couldn't even find a soundtrack.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 28, 2012, 10:15:04 PMThough I couldn't find a composer for this song, or for any song in the entire Pokepark soundtrack.
Check out the game's credits, I'm sure you'll find the composer there!

Bubbles

Yay! Ok found it. I wonder why no one on youtube or anywhere else has the soundtrack though

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 28, 2012, 10:24:36 PMYay! Ok found it. I wonder why no one on youtube or anywhere else has the soundtrack though

The credits list Takuto Kitsuta as "Sound Director", while under "Music" (from which I can assume to mean composition) there are listed Ken-ichi Koyano and Manami Kiyota.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

So which one would be the composer? I took the first from the music because I thought the director placed the music in the game, while the people under "music" composed it.

Uraziel

I think it would be best to go with the music director unless you know definitely who composed it, correct me if I'm wrong here.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Uraziel on August 29, 2012, 05:39:11 AMI think it would be best to go with the music director unless you know definitely who composed it, correct me if I'm wrong here.
I guess you meant sound director. No, sound director decides where and when all the music and sound effects will come. I know this.

Bubbles, I think you should put both names in the sheet until you found out the exact composer.

Bubbles

Oh yeah sound director. Whoops. Ok Ill fix that and add both the names

FSM-Reapr

I meant both names under "Music": Ken-ichi Koyano and Manami Kiyota.

Bubbles

Bubbles

This one really bugged me, since it was such a simple and happy song and I couldn't seem to capture the feel of it.

Pokemon Colosseum

Ending A
MUS MIDI

Uraziel

hm... this leaves me with a feeling like more couldve been done, but then i step back and just listen, I realise, no, there really couldnt have been... it just wasnt meant for piano...

Bubbles

Bubbles

First song that isnt Pokemon :D Plus a PDF this time

Mario Party 4

Play Mini-Game
MUS MIDI PDF