News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Multiple Songs

Started by Yugi, August 20, 2012, 12:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8H5DFyv4s4 : Shadow temple.
Could you please arrange this solo in PDF and MIDI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qAvtuEtfQU : Water temple
Guess.

Bespinben

Uh... Shadow Temple... that's not really a song that can physically be played on a piano: the choral pitch bends, the sound effects, the interdeterminate bass drone with no exact pitch, the heavy reliance on percussion.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Yugi

Bespinben

Lol, you trying to be funny?

Admittedly, I'm lol-ing right myself now. But seriously, these songs are like IMPOSSIBLE to write for piano. Water Temple is MAYBE possible with some re-interpretation, but the complete lack of meter in it makes things difficult.

Yugi

Well...
This can be locked if it's impossible to do these.

Bloop

I do remember someone arranged Water Temple, but I forgot who.

-Researching...-

Sir Awesomesauce had made it, but there's no file in the whole topic. If it was it would probably link to an error file on mediafire..

TheZeldaPianist275

I actually feel like Shadow Temple could possibly be done, if the arranger changed the bending notes to glissandos.  That said, this would not sound good or even much like the original on piano, but SocialFox can request what he wants.  Water Temple could definitely be done.

JDMEK5

Yes the water temple was done at one time. I got a copy before the link went down.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

spitllama

*points at Distortion World arrangement*

Shadow Temple and Water Temple are feasible. Fire Temple not so much.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on August 20, 2012, 12:48:43 AMLol, you trying to be funny? Admittedly, I'm lol-ing right myself now.

Oh gosh, I didn't realize how antangonistic I sounded. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say you couldn't request them, it's just when they showed up late last night (in my timezone) and all 3 songs were ambient in nature, I couldn't help but think it was a joke request. I'm sorry.

Yugi

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: SocialFox on August 20, 2012, 12:35:30 AMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8H5DFyv4s4 : Shadow temple.
Could you please arrange this solo in PDF and MIDI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qAvtuEtfQU : Water temple
Guess.

Yes, I did the Water Temple at one point, but I no longer have the file on my computer. It's probably not worth doing again anyway.

I don't think anybody really wants to arrange it, either (maybe somebody will step up to the plate, but I'm doubtful!). So I'll give you some advice on how to get sheet music for it. Go download a Water Temple midi file from a website like www.vgmusic.com, then download Finale Notepad. Open the midi file in Notepad, and voila, you'll have some extremely messy sheet music. It should give you the right notes to play anyway, but it will be hideous.

Either that, or play it by ear. Just do the descending "watery" broken chords in the left hand and the weird Arabian tune in the right.

Good luck.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

JDMEK5

I'm pretty sure I have your original arrangement if you want it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Clanker37

Bumpity Boop Bump

I think I'll try the Water Temple just for fun.

So, Water Temple Request

Consider yourself CLAIMED

Yugi

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 20, 2012, 02:28:27 AMBumpity Boop Bump

I think I'll try the Water Temple just for fun.

So, Water Temple Request

Consider yourself CLAIMED
Thanks.