News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[PC] To the Moon - "For River"

Started by DonValentino, August 20, 2012, 10:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

So I just finished this awesome game and there are two songs that I specially love (tbh the whole soundtrack is just flawless btw).  :D
I was going to arrange them myself, but I don't want to screw them up so I decided to request them here.  :-\

It'd be also very appreciated if Sarah and Tommy's version is arranged as a duet too, like in the game, but that's a secondary request.

"For River (Johnny's Version)" Arranged by Olimar12345

"For River (Sarah and Tommy's Version)" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWKSvjYN9QI

Thanks in advance if someone takes one (or both) and does it (or both).  :)

YouAreNotATadpole

Hi,

I finished this game about two months ago and I also think it was awesome and a half, with such a great soundtrack. I don't know if I will screw it up any less than you would have, but I'll still give it a try. I'll start with Johnny's version and maybe move on to Sarah and Tommy's version if I'm motivated enough, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

Yugi

"For River"

Am I the only one who remembers that thread?

DonValentino

Woah, forgot about this. xD

I'll do Johnny's version when I have time.

YouAreNotATadpole

QuoteI'll do Johnny's version when I have time.

Well I kind of said I would do it yesterday, but if you'd like to do it yourself, go ahead, I have plenty of other tracks that I would as much like to arrange.

DonValentino

Oh sorry! Didn't see that. Thanks, but if you want to do it, please do it. :)
It could be a while before I can arrange again, so go ahead.

YouAreNotATadpole

All right, I'll do just that and do my best not to screw it up!

Olimar12345

I didn't realize someone else had already taken this request until I was nearly finished-sorry! I just decided to do a random request today.

[PC] - To the Moon - For River (Johny's Version) [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

This one was deceptively challenging, due to it's free tempo and subtle time changes, but I think I got it! :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Awesome! Excellent job! :)

Thank you very much. c;

Olimar12345

NP! But if I'm correct, this request is not fulfilled yet-there was that second song you asked for.  ???
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

i knew that duh

i need to actually look at the op

YouAreNotATadpole

QuoteI didn't realize someone else had already taken this request until I was nearly finished-sorry! I just decided to do a random request today.

Don't worry about it, as you said it is deceptively hard and I wasn't close to being done anyway. I don't think I would have been able to manage tempos half as well as you did, since I'm rather new to making arrangements. I'll sure start using your arrangement to play it for real though, so thanks, it sounds really good!