News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Mario Kart Wii Parties

Started by Mashi, August 22, 2012, 11:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I think it's relatively simple with the nunchuk controls but the wii wheel (while fun) is harder for me :P and I didn't say they were difficult, I said they were more difficult than previous installments. Though, the bikes' motions are effortlessly sleek.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Personally love the Wii wheel. Sometimes it has those moments but I love to watch people dramatically turn the thing. Some friends actually rotate their bodies, expecting to get more drift xD

Will post FC soon!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

I love the wheel when I'm playing with friends, it's hilarious ;D but on one player mode I can't do nearly as well with the wheel as I can the nunchuk/remote
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

FSM-Reapr

fabbemannen

7472-0585-3653-6997 EDIT: 3910-1838-2816 (you got my Wii-code now :D)
I only got 2 registered players on MKW, so this would be appreciated. I can't play right now though, 'cause my cousin accidentally took his Wii back home with my MKW-disc in it ._.

And some opinions on the controls:
1) I always use the nunchuck, the motion-controls aren't really that precise (even though I like the challenge)
2) I've never liked the drifting in MKW, so I play with automatic. The actual drifting is "ok", but when you stop drifting it's like making a u-turn with a train
Quote from: spitllama on August 22, 2012, 07:16:02 PMSome friends actually rotate their bodies, expecting to get more drift xD
my mom used to do that when we had some family-parties on Colin McRae 2.0 (you know, ps1-controller)
Only game I've ever got the whole family to play, and we played it pretty often

MaestroUGC

Mario Kart Wii get.

2752-3301-1251
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 23, 2012, 11:30:34 AM7472-0585-3653-6997
Umm...I'm pretty sure that that code is four digits too long.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

I want at least 6 Players, everyone!!!

Olimar12345

I'm in. I'll post my code later though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Mashi

Doodle, MaestroUGC, and I are having a party as we speak!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page

Mashi

Added you, spitllama!!!
MaestroUGC and Doodle are having a 1v1 because professionals so we can race each other while we wait if you're online now.

Mashi

youre hosting a race without me jerk!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

spitllama

What was with stopping  before the finish line? I only legitimately won one of those races.
Submissions Page