News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Yugi's Arrangements. (10/11/15 Undertale)

Started by Yugi, August 22, 2012, 10:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Everything (except the double sharp thing because notepad 2012 is DUMB) should be fixed now.
Also,
Quote from: FierceDeity on January 15, 2014, 04:41:42 PMas well as for the space jam reference.
There's a version of Space Jam that appears in a rather popular freeware RPG, so one of us could arrange Space Jam for the site.

FierceDeity

Oh god that's awesome.
And yeah, the limitations of notepad are pretty obnoxious.

Brassman388

Want me to give it a go? MegaMan X is one of my favourite series.

Yugi

[WII] Mega Man 9

Jewel Temptation (Jewel Man Stage)
[ZIP]

oh god

the ending of mega man 9 gave me diabetes

but

its still so good

Jompa

It's in E-minor.
And I'm not sure if it's possible to play that fast - I'd make those crazy sixteenthnotes-places simpler.
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

Could you please make the key signature change jompa? I can't do it without fucking up the song on notepad.

Anyway

[WII] Mega Man 9

Game Start
[ZIP]

I've also started an arrangement project in the first post, so that I can be motivated to make more songs from the soundtrack. I also included DonValentino's songs in there, as he made pretty good arrangements of Splash Blue and Flash in the Dark.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jompa

Quote from: Yugi on January 20, 2014, 02:53:09 PMCould you please make the key signature change jompa? I can't do it without fucking up the song on notepad.
Sorry, but I can't do it either because I can't open your NotePad 2012 files on PrintMusic 2011 - earlier version - and as for later products, I also only have NotePad 2012.
Quote[WII] Mega Man 9

Game Start
[ZIP]
^That is in C minor.
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: Yugi on January 20, 2014, 02:53:09 PMCould you please make the key signature change jompa? I can't do it without f*****g up the song on notepad.
Quote from: Jompa on January 21, 2014, 02:12:28 AMSorry, but I can't do it either because I can't open your NotePad 2012 files on PrintMusic 2011 - earlier version - and as for later products, I also only have NotePad 2012.
Looks like you guys have a problem. Well not anymore. (I did both keys Jompa mentioned just to be sure I didn't do the wrong one)
Oh and I also added MusicXMLs in there too just for further technical support if it becomes necessary.

E minor
C minor
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

Bit of a funny story behind this one. We had done a transposing activity for a music class, and when I did it, I went to this site and saw wether I could transpose stuff here. When I did, I found that this arrangement wasn't that good, and needed fixing.

[NES] Mega Man 2

Crash Man (Replacement)
[ZIP]

I'm going to be away for the next few days, so if people could give me critique/change the song to g major/tell me whether I should put percussion in the song that would be cool.

Also, building on a song is pretty fun, and I should do it again.

Yugi

DonValentino

- Key is G Major
- Umm, I think that those chords in measure 10 and so on are E flat and C flat. Or maybe D sharp and B? I'm not really sure with this one.

Other than that it's good! The thing about NES Mega Man songs is that they sound a bit empty on piano, but yeah, that's definitely it. :)

Jompa

Quote from: DonValentino on April 07, 2014, 01:26:59 PM- Umm, I think that those chords in measure 10 and so on are E flat and C flat. Or maybe D sharp and B?
No no, the accidentals in this arrangement are perfectly executed :) Though it is in G-major so that'll have to be changed.
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Yugi

Should I put this an octave up?

Also btw Song is Storm Eagle