Yugi's Arrangements. (10/11/15 Undertale)

Started by Yugi, August 22, 2012, 10:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Yeah, LH should probably be up an octave.

More importantly (though I know this probably isn't the finished product for those four bars), this should be in B minor, haha. There really shouldn't be any flats; all of this is diatonic to the key, not chromatic (except for that F natural at the end, but that should be an E#, anyways; also the Bb's should be A#, which technically isn't diatonic, but it's part of the harmonic minor, so yeah).

Also, don't forget those harmonies in the LH :D

Yugi

CHEETAMEN 2
COPYRIGHT 1992 ACTIVE ENTERPRISES LTD.
DR. MORBIS IS BACK WITH A NEW SUB HUMAN!
HE WANT'S TO STOP THE CHEETAMEN FROM RUINING HIS PLANS!
EVIL PLANS. HE CREATES THE APE-MAN, THE STRONGEST SUB-HUMAN YET.
DR. MORBIS PLANS TO USE THE APE-MAN TO DESTROY HIS FAILED EXPIREMENT: ARIES, APOLLO, AND HERCULUES.
YOU MUST HELP THE CHEETAHMEN FIGHT DR. MORBIS AND HIS EVIL TEAM OF MUTANTS.
STOP DR. MORBIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE FOR THE CHEETAHMEN. YOU CANNOT LET HIM DESTROY THE CHEETAHMEN.
DURING THE GAME THE GAME, YOU WILL HAVE 3 CHEETAHMEN. A DIFFERENT ONE, IN EVERY SECOND LEVEL TO FIGHT FOR YOU.

[NES] Action 52

Game 52: Action Gamemaster (Cheetahmen Theme)
[ZIP]

cheetamen, the theme that took longer to make than the game itself

Also, could someone change the key signature to Eb major?

Yugi

Sebastian

Sebastian

Ok

* Missing measure numbers
* I don't think the percussion is necessary

Measures 25-28: The layering isn't necessary. I'd just pick one voice out of them.
Measures 49-52: Same thing as above.

Overall pretty good! That's all I have for now

Jompa

Quote from: Yugi on May 28, 2014, 03:17:20 AMAlso, could someone change the key signature to Eb major?
It's not in Eb-major though. It's in F-phrygian, so use F-minor.
You should use Gb instead of F#.
For the part where you use layers: that is not possible to play. You should cut out one of them.
I can't use YouTube right now, but after listening to the song once I think you have got the lower melody in the area you use layers a bit wrong. I might be wrong though.
If you want this on the site; you have to find out who the composer is, and remove the percussion part, and there are other layout issues the updaters won't like and will want you to change.
Birdo for Smash

Sebastian

Mario Gonzalez & Javier Perez composed Cheetamen theme

Lol "Mario Gonzalez"
That's what they call Mario in chapter 3 of Paper Mario: TTYD: The Great Gonzales.
Haha

Yugi

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0isvoziz2x6y9n/ss.mus?dl=0

It feels that there's a part of the song that I'm missing, but I can't hear it at all. Is there?

Maelstrom

It's there. It sounds like some sort of decending harmony. You will probaly need headphones and something to slow it/boost specific pitches to hear it.

Yugi

> Looks at thread
> Sees that it's been 7 months since he last made an arrangement
> Isn't happy about that

Okay, so I kinda want to get myself back into arranging, but I can't put any drive into it, so here's what I'm going to do.

Every time I play a game to completion, I pick a song I like or a song I find easy to arrange from it. I must arrange the song before I'm allowed to play anything else (even rebirth games).

So, in honor of me completing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire today:

[3DS] Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Versions

Encounter! Magma Leader Maxie/Aqua Leader Archie: [ZIP]

I know that the left hand should be an octave up, but doing so would fuck up the arrangement itself, considering how close the hands are together.

Yugi

[MUL] Shovel Knight

The Starlit Wilds (Duet)
[ZIP]
sry, I couldn't feasably make this song into a solo, if someone could tell me how to compress it, that would be great

Yugi

hey uh

I know that my arrangements are at least somewhat good but that doesn't make me infallable. Please give me critique!

Yugi

[3DS] Bravely Default: Where The Fairy Flies

That Person's Name Is
[ZIP]

Yugi

ahaha

whoops

[PS3] Sonic the Hedgehog

Town Mission 04:
[MUS] [MIDI]

This is my first time arranging in a while, so getting a look at the song would be appreciated. Sorry for the mediafire, by the way, my computer doesn't have dropbox.