Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (Full Update with Music, Trailer and Screens!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 27, 2008, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

BIG UPDATE! CONCERNS THE CONTROLS (which will effect gameplay) MUST READ!!

KefkaticFanatic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THEY FUCKED UP BANJO.

SOMEBODY WILL PAY.

THEY WILL PAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

...Take it easy. They might take the SSBB aproach and make it optional. I don't see the big deal. So what! If B-K was on the wii, it would end up the same way. Just chill- u can panic on may 13th if they make the waggle controller mandatory. As for me, i'll be giving the game a chance :)

B-Kpianist

BANJO IS BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT THE AMAZING SCREENSHOTS!!!! THEY'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
CHECK THE MAIN POST!!!!!!!!!!

Nintendude73

Dang it Rare!  You were supposed to do a crap job on this so I didn't want it so much... :'(

Super Zombie

KefkaticFanatic

!!!!!

THOSE SCREENS LOOK AWESOME

AND I'M IN SCRIBES

WOOT

THE GAME BETTER NOT BE ALL IN VEHICLES

WOOT

EXCITEMENT

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

OMG! i saw u in the scribes! buuuuut, yeah THIS GAME WILL BE AN EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: This whole game is not going to be vehicles, it's mumbo's new role! Observe the picture: Mumbo's Nuts (THE SEXUAL INUENDO's RETURN!!!!!), well aside of the joke, it's mumbo's new role... Along with transformations, he gives you vehicles you'll need for the level.

NEW THEORY!
And now i'm wondering. Is story line 3 the real one? They said that level's would return "in ways we wouldnt expect". Could this story take place BEFORE the levels were created? and the story takes place while the level's are being built (hence the gears)? who knows? we'll find out tuesday! ;D

KefkaticFanatic

Well the gears also strongly point toward number 3... but yeah, now I'm thinking vehicles are the new transformations.  Lets just hope they don't take up TOO much of the gameplay.

me irl
[close]

Akiro

I think the vehicles are just like the vehicles used in Banjo Tooie, where you use them for a certain level.

KefkaticFanatic

...the only vehicles I recall were the transformations.  And the UFO, but that was a minigame.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

the vehicles are the "new approach" to the banjo game. Instead of transforming INTO a vehicle, you get to use one. It all makes sense. I think that's what they meant by the "unique gameplay". But surely, it won't be all vehicle.

On a side note: they say that the name may be "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts" but it's not official! So don't trip if you don't like the name, it'll be revealed on tuesday ;D

B-Kpianist

NEW SCREENSHOT!
This day just gets better and BETTER! ;D

[EDIT] HOLY CRAP LOOK AT GRUNTY IN THE MAIN TOPIC!!!!
[EDIT AGAIN!] WTF!! INFO LEAKING BY THE SECOND!!! EXPECT LOTS OF NEW PICSS!!!!

PseudoMario16

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just hope they dont make the waggle controller thing mandatory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

B-Kpianist

hmmm... i think it'll be optional BUT I CANT WAIT EITHER!!! ;D ;D ;D