News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Playback Volume

Started by Bubbles, September 02, 2012, 05:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I know that Im supposed to be worrying about the quality of the sheet and not the midi, but when I play back my song on finale notepad the background part seems louder than the main melody. Is there any way to fix that, or does it even matter?

Bubbles

But the problem isnt the left hand being louder than the right hand. The left hand in this piece plays two melodies at once, but the main one is too quiet because its a deeper tone

spitllama

Are the two melodies in different layers? If so, the same solution will work.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

You may have to split the channels/instruments of the layers as well. You can then change the volumes of the layers. This will be a universal thing though.

There might be a way to make an expression only work on a certain layer.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

Probably can't do this on Notepad, but often I create invisible articulation markings defined to increase note velocity 110% on the assigned note. Comes in handy in situations like those you describe.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

I cant do it :-\ Theres no instrument list that I can find and I probably cant make invisible dynamics since I cant find those either

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on September 02, 2012, 07:25:25 PMProbably can't do this on Notepad, but often I create invisible articulation markings defined to increase note velocity 110% on the assigned note. Comes in handy in situations like those you describe.
You definitely cannot do this in notepad. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

So should I just leave it? Its for only 2 measures in the very beginning of the song