News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Religion

Started by wariopiano, September 05, 2012, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Oh boy... me and religion, do we have an interesting past. Was a Presbyterian since that's the church we went to when I was little. Then became a non-affiliated Christian because the churches are all kind of awful. And it was around that time I became super crazy Christian. Not like, GAYS ARE TERRIBLE AND SIIIIIIIIN or anything like that, but I was super devote to following the Bible. And I think I became a bit of an asshole about it somewhere in the mix. But sometime around 15, my Christian-ness dropped off the face of the Earth in exchange for some strange mix of religions to where I don't even know how to begin classifying my beliefs. I kind of like it that way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 06, 2012, 01:57:47 PMIs that a serious question

I was initiating a discussion.  Just wanted to hear her take on it.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

I'm a Long Hobbit.

Best religion ever.

Nebbles

Then I can be a follower of Arceus?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Nebbles

Shadoninja

Nebbles

Oh no! I have to do a favorite hobby of mine for a bunch of people I love! What an arduous task!

EFitTrainr

How has this not been locked yet -_-
I like food.

MaestroUGC

Because there's no fighting?

As long as things remain peaceful it shouldn't be a problem. We're just staing what religion we follow or not.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 06, 2012, 09:16:12 PMHow has this not been locked yet -_-
You sound like Jub...or me, referring to my first post.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MoboMoga

Roz~

Rozoïsm. I'm my own god.
All joking aside, I'm an atheist.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

ALL PRAISE TALOS!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!