News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Dude on February 23, 2018, 07:55:06 PMWe're reaching max level of stupid on Earth with every passing day.

Agreed.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on February 23, 2018, 04:18:51 PMDamn those semi-automatic cars

Damn why didn't I write semi-automobiles?!?!?

been regretting all day
innit

Dude

I mean it wouldn't be a bad thing....

It just probably wouldn't be the best thing.

PlayfulPiano

From what I saw of the italian election, it might actually be the safest thing though.

braix

tbh i completely forgot italy actually existed
like i knew the word "italy" existed, i just forgot it was an actual place where actual people live
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Italy: The New Australia

PlayfulPiano

So this thread is about to hit 100k views.

Huh.

Maelstrom

posted and got this:

PlayfulPiano

So this just happened on The White House's Youtube channel:
(Warning: Gore/Blood)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo

what

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: PlayfulPiano on March 08, 2018, 11:48:37 PMSo this just happened on The White House's Youtube channel:
(Warning: Gore/Blood)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo

what
Top comment:
QuoteGod I wish this had Wake Me Up Inside playing in the background, and at the end it had scrolling text from Windows Movie Maker that said "thx for watching like and subscrbe :)"
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Video is unlisted now. Wow.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

I think the whole point of this administration is to keep people in such a state of bewilderment that they can't focus their opposition into a singular movement, despite the great work being done to strip US citizens of their liberties, privacy, power, etc.

I can't think of any other reason shit like this could make it into the public eye. Not because of the message, plenty of politicians speak against violence in video games, but how fucking crude it's being put forth. It just makes no sense for any political entity to being peddling tripe like this, yet here we are.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dudeman

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 09, 2018, 09:15:40 AMIt just makes no sense for any political entity to being peddling tripe like this, yet here we are.
When that political entity is headed by Donald Trump, I honestly think it makes perfect sense.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book