News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Well if a religion topic is allowed... then why not a politics thread? Most people don't care for it in the main "Post Your Thoughts of the Moment" thread anyhow.

How about the RNC and DNC?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

Michelle Obama is a good speaker.

RNC was just.... lmao

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Regarding my political standing

[11:21:14 PM] Jub: THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS AS FREE PEOPLE
[11:21:20 PM] Jub: THEY'VE ALREADY MADE THE LAW
[11:21:39 PM] Jub: THAT WHEN ENOUGH STATES DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY, THEY CAN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND DO MEAN THINGS TO US! :(

again, conspiracy theorist.  ::)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

The RNC was a pretty fantastic event... all the energy there really was inspiring.

The DNC has had some pretty great speeches and Obama is ready to go with Romney. I can't wait to see the debates!

This is going to be a fantastic election (and pretty close, if I might add!)

EFitTrainr

I'm a member of the elite shadowkirby party.
And lock this and religon, gogogo
I like food.

DrP

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 06, 2012, 09:15:55 PMAnd lock this and religon, gogogo
QuoteCalm debates on politics, religion, etc will be tolerated, but if things get out of hand then consequences will follow
There is no need.

This is an election year however. I encourage all those here who are above the legal age (18) to get involved and get registered to vote. It's important that you get informed (visit your State's Secretary of State Website for more details) and make an informed decision of which party platform you would like to support.

Roz~

Election year here as well. Well we've already voted and we know who our new Prime minister is, but still. I hate how it always become a shitfest and everyone just insults the other political parties u_u
Also the comments after the new Prime minister won were disgusting... Politics are really interesting, I wish people would read stuff about the political parties instead of just saying that they all suck.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Yea but isn't your PM this crazy lady that wants Quebec to be a separate nation

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

So Clint Eastwood's speech. Was it beautiful OR WAS IT FREAKING BEAUTIFUL?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

I think that should sum things up pretty accurately.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Which political party do you associate yourselves with (if any)? Will you be voting for that candidate in November or making some rebellious one-of-a-kind switcheroo just to screw everybody?

I am Mashi-ist in both religion and party. Screw separation of church and state.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 07, 2012, 09:35:52 AMYea but isn't your PM this crazy lady that wants Quebec to be a separate nation

If you knew a little bit of stuff about politics here, you'd know this important fact
The only left party we have is that one. So the people who didn't want to vote for the Liberal party had to vote for that one. Also I am not a separatist by any means, but I know that becoming a country wouldn't be that bad. And the Parti Québécois knows the referendum is not an option so it's not gonna happen anyways.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on September 10, 2012, 05:08:35 PMIf you knew a little bit of stuff about politics here, you'd know this important fact
The only left party we have is that one. So the people who didn't want to vote for the Liberal party had to vote for that one. Also I am not a separatist by any means, but I know that becoming a country wouldn't be that bad. And the Parti Québécois knows the referendum is not an option so it's not gonna happen anyways.

lol Kefka was owned

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 10, 2012, 05:28:03 PMlol Kefka was owned
No. Stop that. Stop that this instant.

Don't make me get that spray bottle with water in it. ಠ_ಠ

SuperFireKirby

I might vote for Theodore Roosevelt. Even being 90 years dead he could do a better job than the two clowns we have running.

Progressive Party ftw

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!