News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dude on September 12, 2012, 09:37:36 AMHe's done it multiple times.

Where have you people been.
I can only think of one other time...

...but aside from that-this instance doesn't seem ban-worthy.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Dude on September 12, 2012, 09:37:36 AMHe also constantly talks about disliking Kefka in the skype room, along with derp.
ok actually maybe not constantly, but whenever the topic of Kef comes up he gets all pissy for some reason.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 12, 2012, 08:11:29 AMSo, Slow was banned for this?I don't see this "repeted warning" he supposedly had.

Hmmm...
Looks like someone was just looking for a reason to ban him...

Most warnings are done through PM as they should be.  He got more warnings than the standard rules would normally allow.  No further discussion will be allowed as such things should be private matters.

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

:O Is he banned for how long?

Dude

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 12, 2012, 09:48:39 AM:O Is he banned for how long?
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 12, 2012, 09:47:14 AMNo further discussion will be allowed as such things should be private matters.

FSM-Reapr

Sorry. I always do that. :P

SuperFireKirby

Anyways.... back to politics. I think we all agree two-party systems are rubbish. Well then,I think it's time for a good 'ol resurrection of the BULL MOOSE PARTY! AWWWWW YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH LET'S BUST SOME TRUSTS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Technically we did get a bunch of a 3rd party into positions from the TEA PARTY but as they're just the nuttiest of nuts branching off from the radical side of Republicans we'll just ignore them.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I thought those people were still considered Republicans. Just far more stupid.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I think some of them actually ran against some of the republican candidates in their elections ._.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

(Kang and Kodos on Capitol Hill, after their disguises as Clinton and Dole are ripped off)

Kang: It's a two party system! You have to vote for one of us!
Man: Well I believe I'll vote for a third party candidate!
Kodos: Go ahead, throw your vote away! (evil laughter)
Man: (Takes off boater and punches through it)

Time skip to Inauguration Day: Kang is the president of the United States and the human race is enslaved, building a laser.

Pfft Tea Party...I'd vote for Kang.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

I think I'm going to vote for Romney.
I know I'll feel slightly bad about myself if I do though. ._.

wat do?

spitllama

Well what state are you from? If you're in a blue state you could probably vote for Romney and not feel all that bad about it :P Are you voting for him for new fiscal policies?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr