News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

So the Finnish government has been overspending by 7 billion euros, and they had to make budget cuts.

One of those cuts will make me work 2,5 years more before I retire. It's so easy to let the future generation save us, until they realise they were screw'd over.

Ruto

Hahaha things aren't that great here either. Hmm...what can I say but get a job that would make you so useful, everyone would just call you for advice while you just sit at an office chair all day?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

Ruto, when you make your company of tutoring services worth billions of dollars, I want in, okay???

Clanker37

Australia's trying not to go to war with Indonesia, so we might need your help on this one, America...

Again...

Oh and apparently my generation will move out at 25 -30's and work till we're 80. >_>

MaestroUGC

You're not getting my help, America has enough problems to be engaging in another conflict.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Clanker37

Oh! But we may have accidentally, unintentionally spied on the Indonesian president, by mistake! But we didn't mean too! And he won't stop saying things at us! He called us a bunch of silly sausages and made my mummy cry! Please, America! We promise we won't do it again!

Ruto

Quote from: Mashi on December 01, 2013, 03:08:15 PMRuto, when you make your company of tutoring services worth billions of dollars, I want in, okay???

Yeah! And if this science thing doesn't work out, we'll run that restaurant, right???

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 01, 2013, 11:41:45 PMOh! But we may have accidentally, unintentionally spied on the Indonesian president, by mistake! But we didn't mean too! And he won't stop saying things at us! He called us a bunch of silly sausages and made my mummy cry! Please, America! We promise we won't do it again!

America got away with more crap than that and didn't go to war for it (yet).

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 01, 2013, 11:41:45 PMOh! But we may have accidentally, unintentionally spied on the Indonesian president, by mistake! But we didn't mean too! And he won't stop saying things at us! He called us a bunch of silly sausages and made my mummy cry! Please, America! We promise we won't do it again!
Look, at of you not-Americas need to get your s*** together; it's our job to get in everybody's businness and f*** everything up 10x worse than it was, but it's also our right to just let you f*** up on your own.

'Mericuh.

Clanker37

But the Prime Minister hasn't apologized! He's not being politically correct! What shall we do? The Indonesian's have cows! We only have kangaroos! Powerless against their cows! Particularly if they've been trained in Indonesia! Please protect us from their cows! They're smelly and look funny!

MaestroUGC

Oh no, we're not dealing with cows ever again, not since The Great Moo-vasion of 1897, where our beloved Secretary of Dairy-tary Bessie McCow-Pun betrayed us to the evil Benito Moosolini.

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 01, 2013, 11:56:58 PMOh no, we're not dealing with cows ever again, not since The Great Moo-vasion of 1897, where our beloved Secretary of Dairy-tary Bessie McCow-Pun betrayed us to the evil Benito Moosolini.

Moorica

Clanker37

We'll just have to ask New Zealand for some sheep then. They have very ewenique war strategies. One involves a sheep-shape lamborgini. I just hope they're wooling

We'd use koalas, but we don't have the koalafictions.

MasterProX

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 02, 2013, 12:04:40 AMWe'd use koalas, but we don't have the koalafictions.

That animal joke was unbearably bad. I just got dumber for reading it.

...shit, this one's even worse.

MaestroUGC

Man, that is some criminally bad punning you two have there.

Yugi

Quote from: MasterProX on December 02, 2013, 12:07:06 AMThat animal joke was unbearably bad. I just got dumber for reading it.

...shit, this one's even worse.