News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

If they were armed this would of never happened!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Ruto

Quote from: FireArrow on November 13, 2015, 11:53:26 PMIf they were armed this would of never happened!

I think Newt said that. Ugh.

Quote from: Dude on November 13, 2015, 11:27:38 PMI hope Carson or Trump say something insensitive about the French attacks like after that shooting at that university and then their poll numbers crash and burn

Heard morons say Trump's wall would be a good idea but joke's on her, since she can't vote in a US election. I think it would make the hardcore idiots just foam at the mouth.

I also think that Trump's latest speech and Carson caugh fabricating parts of his autobiography did enough damage lol

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Altissimo

[snip]

Dude

why just threaten? why not go all the way? go big or go home, man.

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on November 15, 2015, 08:42:33 AMwhy just threaten? why not go all the way? go big or go home, man.

Trump may be despicable but he's not deserving of murder.

Even if it would prove an excellent point.

Dude

Oh no, not murder. Just shoot him in the foot.

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on November 15, 2015, 10:23:42 AMOh no, not murder. Just shoot him in the foot.

What are you saying? We don't need someone else to do that for him!!

FireArrow

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 15, 2015, 01:38:02 AMWhoop. There it is.

People being this stupid really depresses me.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 21, 2015, 11:56:20 AMhttp://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-says-he-would-certainly-implement-muslim-database-n466716
heil trump

fixed because that's where people made the comparison

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on November 25, 2015, 11:00:08 AMFor those of you who think that Islamic terrorism is really a threat in the US....
http://reverbpress.com/politics/battlegrounds/toddler-shooting-incidents-threat-muslim-terrorists-us/

You forgot attacks made by white supremacists (basically losers whose only achievement in life is being born white and thinks he/she can be great by putting other people down). If they don't have their guns/bombs/artillery/"freedom" they would be lower than cow turds and even less useful. I wouldn't fertilize a lawn with white supremacists.

I once talked to this guy who said he shot himself by accident with a BB gun and he didn't go to the hospital for it, so there are probably way more unreported incidents. The way he said it made me think that he thought it was nothing. :O

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on November 27, 2015, 11:13:09 AMI once talked to this guy who said he shot himself by accident with a BB gun and he didn't go to the hospital for it, so there are probably way more unreported incidents. The way he said it made me think that he thought it was nothing. :O
I mean, it's possible to get shot with a bb and not even feel it, so...
unmotivated

Zunawe

BB =/= Airsoft if that's what she meant. They are much more painful.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude