Politics

Started by spitllama, September 05, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Clanker37

I don't know where else to put this, so it's going here. Australia's officially in a mammoth 8-week, Double D erection and it will be my first time voting. AND I live in a semi-swing seat.

So while you guys are voting for a fascist orangutan and a woman who REALLY wants to be president, I have to choose between a guy who does basically nothing (but he could do SOMETHING if re-erected), or the party that thinks that zingers are in the national interest. What fun.

Dudeman

Quote from: Clanker37 on May 09, 2016, 09:32:56 AMa mammoth 8-week, Double D erection
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Clanker37 on May 09, 2016, 09:32:56 AMI don't know where else to put this, so it's going here. Australia's officially in a mammoth 8-week, Double D erection and it will be my first time voting. AND I live in a semi-swing seat.

So while you guys are voting for a fascist orangutan and a woman who REALLY wants to be president, I have to choose between a guy who does basically nothing (but he could do SOMETHING if re-erected), or the party that thinks that zingers are in the national interest. What fun.

That was the first thing I noticed when I read the paragraph.

I don't know why my eyes went to that word first...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

For the record, erection does not mean election.

braix

I hate erections they're so confusing
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Clanker37

Quote from: Dude on May 09, 2016, 11:45:16 AMFor the record, erection does not mean election.
It does in Australia. Everyone knows it's basically a huge wank.

mikey

that bill sounds incomplete to me.  In most cases, yes abortion is morally wrong, but in certain instances (read: rape) the woman may not feel comfortable with going through childbirth, and in the case of rape they didn't get a choice in the matter

EDIT: however if the woman got pregnant by fooling around that's no excuse for abortion either
unmotivated

Dude

it's like you guys want the forums to burn

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 19, 2016, 02:08:03 PMthat bill sounds incomplete to me.
I think the Governor has to sign it or something. Not completely sure. I just posted the article because I found it interesting.

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 19, 2016, 02:08:03 PMthat bill sounds incomplete to me.  In most cases, yes abortion is morally wrong, but in certain instances (read: rape) the woman may not feel comfortable with going through childbirth, and in the case of rape they didn't get a choice in the matter

EDIT: however if the woman got pregnant by fooling around that's no excuse for abortion either

what if birth control failed?

mikey

you didn't post it to foster discussion?  Doing it wrong
Quote from: Altissimo on May 19, 2016, 02:41:34 PMwhat if birth control failed?
7th grade health class man
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 19, 2016, 02:42:24 PM7th grade health class man

i dont get it

birth control can fail