News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinte Labrinth

Started by Clanker37, September 13, 2012, 02:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

I have nothing to say but... Bring it on!

EDIT

Bespinben

Only this can express my current display of overwhelming joy and elation:

That said, I will be monitoring this game closely to make sure it will live up to its predecessors, as I absolutely DO NOT want to see another horrible miscarriage of the series, as in the those atrocious Wiiware titles that, thankfully, never were released outside Japan.

I developed a few criterion awhile back for a potential third installment in the PMD series (oh how it's good to finally be able to legitmately call it series):

1.) Story/plot - Must be moving and emotional like the previous titles. Darker and edgier leanings would be also be welcome, as in PMD1 you were at one point a fugitive running for your life escaping those who believed you to be the source of all calamity in the world, and in PMD2 you were resident of an apocalyptic future who made the sacrifice to travel back in time and reverse the causes of said apocalyptic future, knowing that by doing such you would erase your own existence. PMD3 (yes this is true PMD3, we can stop calling EoS "PMD3"), must have something comparable to these!

2.) Graphics - They must be faithful to the graphical elements of the originals. I was wondering how PMD would adapt to the 3DS, and using Pokedex 3D models more than exceeds my expectations, as I had long feared they would re-use the "My Pokemon Ranch" mii-fied models like with the Wiiware miscarriages. If you look at the screen shots carefully, you can see they are still using those 40x40 pixel mugshots, and I approve.

3.) Music - If I don't see Arata Iiyoshi in the compostion credits, I will ASDKGJAKLWEJFASD on their sorry AKSDJFALSKDFJA. The music will be amazing. Don't fail me.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FSM-Reapr

GTB OWIGWON7C79GO-MW92T4CAGÖ_VW9 XG.--79WÖ-SÄS7 9MW04EIURDGT9FR78 NXXNAW9 Ö XA FNRM897DRMF7HOORAYHWXFBY9WFBW9GEWYINTHISISTHEBESTGAMEVEREGNIWGF BXW9BUGBESTNEWSOFTHEYEARXIGQUENFX-.ÖEFQNNNMTXEQ8GXF

totes not a bot.

F*** YEAAAAAAAAH

Infinite Labyrinth, eh? So that means a dungeon with endless floors. O__O Endurance contest...

Nebbles

I truly hope this is good, though.... I'm wondering if it's a spin off of a spin off or it's the "PMD 3" with your usual save the world story line...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

Don't shirk work on this one, Chunsoft! I expect great things!

I just need to know tons of info before I can make any judgments, of course.

spitllama

Hey I already posted this >: (

But YEEEESSSS so excited. Probably won't come out for another year in the US but oh well.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

FSM-Reapr

November

Ooh baby. I had the same reaction as Besbinben.

Also, there are four of the game's tracks up on the main site, found here http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/dungeon_magnagate/ . Take a listen- they all are sounding very, very nice at the moment. No word on the composer yet, though.

Bubbles

I came home from school yesterday to this wonderful present. I only hope that the title is a direct translation from Japanese and not the official name, since its kinda stupid

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles