TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples

Started by FSM-Reapr, September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyro

spitllama

Spyro why do you say things that mean nothing?

Ok sooo really I didn't know what else to do. Sorry SocialFox. I was just following Kman's direction to not safety on myself and everyone else already had a vote!

Also we now know who Sunflora is. First person to find him gets a cookie.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on September 21, 2012, 05:13:03 PMAlso we now know who Sunflora is. First person to find him gets a cookie.

I know who it is as well. We can use this to the human advantage.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Whoops, double post-

So the day phase wasn't a total waste. This is good.

Also, guardian guard me, and Seer, I will PM you.  Jsut for notification.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Damn it, triple post. sorry, everyone, I should really think before I type.

Those who received the ITEMS should claim to me as well.

(FSM, distribute teh items)
Party Hard!
[close]

Spyro

Quote from: spitllama on September 21, 2012, 05:13:03 PMSpyro why do you say things that mean nothing?

Ok sooo really I didn't know what else to do. Sorry SocialFox. I was just following Kman's direction to not safety on myself and everyone else already had a vote!

Also we now know who Sunflora is. First person to find him gets a cookie.
I don't know what to say that would be meaningful, and I wanted to show that I'm still active.

FSM-Reapr

totes not late 8)

The_last_sheikah ate some Grimy Food given by guess who.
He died because of his burn status.

the_last_sheikah got wolfed.

Chapter 6: Moment of Truth

...SMILES GO FOR MILES!!!
- Chatot~♪, can I have my Perfect Apple? Wigglytuff asked.
-Your wish is my command, Guildmaster! Chatot answered.
- Yay~♪
*bounces the Perfect Apple on his head*
-That was my last Perfect Apple... You better make it today! Or else... *gulp* Chatot whispered to Team Poképals.

Sentry Duty:
-WRAAH!!! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!!! IT'S TOO BRIGHT!!!

Team Skull (The Wolves):

1. Skuntank - Master Wolf
2. Koffing - Brutal Wolf
3. Zubat - Wolf Painter

Wigglytuff's Guild (The Humans):

4. Guildmaster Wigglytuff - Guardian
5. Chatot - Seer
6. Chimecho - Tribute
7. Sunflora - Human
8. Bidoof - Human
9. Diglett - Human
10. Dugtrio - Human
11. Loudred - Human
12. Croagunk - Miller

1. Kman96
2. spitllama
3. Zunawe
4. vermilionvermin
5. blueflower999 P
6. the_last_sheikah
7. SocialFox
8. K-NiGhT
9. Bubbles7689
10. Spyro
11. shadowkirby
12. Bespinben P

It's now Day 3. Day 3 ends on Monday 24th, at 4 PM EST/ 3 PM CST/ 2 PM MST/ 1 PM PST/ 12 AM AST/ etc.

Spyro

My guesses for the remaining wolves are K-Night and spit. But I'm not too sure.

Kman96

Apparently I have no control over the seer, and they do what they want.

Hey guess what, everybody- sheikah was green! >:(

/rant
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

huh, I'm dead, damn.  WELP, good luck bro-chachos!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

Quote from: Spyro on September 22, 2012, 03:28:37 PMMy guesses for the remaining wolves are K-Night and spit. But I'm not too sure.

What's your evidence?

Here's our current list. WHY WAS NO ONE REVIVED?!???

1. Kman96
2. spitllama
5. blueflower999
8. K-NiGhT
10. Spyro
11. shadowkirby
12. Bespinben

Tbh, I'm equally suspicious of everyone (except Kman). Everyone's equally inactive, and there've been no obvious signs that incriminate anyone. However, I'm going to push for a lynch of Spyro. Besides voting for Zunawe, saying he can't go to chat, and claiming random suspicions with no evidence, Spyro has added nothing to the conversation. At least shadowkirby and blueflower are inactive and playing like their usual self.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

I agree with spit's suspicion of Spyro, but I will hold off on voting because I don't want to start a band of wagons.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Kman96

Guys, I'm gonna hate myself for this, but I suppose I should say this because you're all wrong-

Spyro is Chatot.

He hasn't been much help to me, with sending in a seer request without going by me, so even if he is wolfed the next night phase, it shouldn't be TOO much of a waste.

But for now, Spyro is NOT a wolf. Everyone has claimed to me, and he has not been counterclaimed. I don't know how else one might explain that.

but also- No one claimed items to me last night phase, nor did FSM say that any were distributed.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 14, 2012, 12:42:23 AMThere will be Sentry Duty missions. Every beginning of a Day Phase, you will be given information of a certain Pokémon. After you know Who's That Pokémon, send host a PM. There are always two items distributed by Sentry Duty. Only the first two correct PMs will be taken. The items will be distributed the next Night Phase from that Day Phase.

Items:

-Reviver Seed, sends a PM to the host in the Night Phase the item was distributed, telling who (s)he wants to revive for the next Day Phase. After that Day Phase, the revived player dies.

-Identify Orb, sends a PM to the host in the Night Phase the item was distributed, telling who (s)he wants to seer.

-Decoy Orb, sends a PM to the host in the Night Phase the item was distributed, telling who (s)he wants to guard.
They were supposed to be every day/night phase, so what happened to them?! I demand an answer.

Also, lol. Band of wagons.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 21, 2012, 05:14:03 PMIs it Jub?
how did you know i was sunflora

oh yeah youre the host i forgot
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]