News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, September 16, 2012, 07:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Looks pretty good.  You guys pumped?  What do you hope to see in it?  I personally hope it maintains the mystique of the original and doesn't revert to just general Mario platforming.

Kman96

SO PUMPED!!!!!

OMG,  I cannot express my excitement.  Luigi's Mansion was my first Gamecube game, and I love it so much.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Im excited too :D But whats the storyline for this one? Is Luigi really stuipid enough to visit the second mansion he "won" in the middle of nowhere?

Kman96

No, actually.

This time, I guess There's some item called the "Dark Moon" and somehow, it's split up into pieces and (guess who?) Luigi has to go and find them...kinda vague, could do with some fill-ins, but at least there's a plot direction.

We shall see.
Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Since when has a Mario game been concerned with plot? The only exceptions are the RPGs and they're not made by Nintendo EAD.

I just wish it was a console title, but at least I'll finally have a reason to get a 3DS now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 16, 2012, 07:57:58 PMSince when has a Mario game been concerned with plot? The only exceptions are the RPGs and they're not made by Nintendo EAD.

I just wish it was a console title, but at least I'll finally have a reason to get a 3DS now.

That and PMD 3

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

So? I think he might actually like it :D

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Spyro

It's gonna be great. The first one is so awesome even though it's as some people think a "tech demo".

But it's SO much more than that....

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Spyro on September 17, 2012, 03:46:14 PMIt's gonna be great. The first one is so awesome even though it's as some people think a "tech demo".

But it's SO much more than that....
You sound like you've already played it.  :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 17, 2012, 03:52:05 PMYou sound like you've already played it.  :P

Hrm... Well... :o
Yeah, that wouldn't make much sense. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

dahans

I will definitely buy it. Even though.... I have to admit that I have never played the game for gamecube. Ahhh shame on me^^. But I watched other people playing it and it was amazing. So was the music^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Bumpity-bump.

I don't have it yet, and probably won't for some time, but it seems like plenty of you do, so let's chitchat about it!  First off, how's the soundtrack?  The original was good.   Does Luigi still have as much character as he did in the original?